Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

drinking gatorade as a normal beverage instead of when actively playing sports is literally the most american thing

the most american thing is the term “the community”, and the second most is “hydration technology” in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

wasn't gatorade giving kids issues with their ligaments or something

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
#worthit

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

more for papa [pats belly]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol at thread title still

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

lol at thread title still

it's really good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

cowboy beepboop posted:

wasn't gatorade giving kids issues with their ligaments or something

no that was god

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckkk

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

blue gatorade is the best flavour

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the best flave is diet lift but that’s not an energy drink

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Not expired but got this from an import store to try. Didn't realize it was an energy drink until I drank it and tasted that distinctive redbull-esque flavour. Was ok wouldn't buy again 6/10

distortion park fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 30, 2023

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Don't have to understand much Portuguese to get the joke at the end here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqXSB1Tg5Lw

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

distortion park posted:

Not expired but got this from an import store to try. Didn't realize it was an energy drink until I drank it and tasted that distinctive redbull-esque flavour. Was ok wouldn't buy again 6/10

it says guarana on it tho, what else was it gonna be

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

OldAlias posted:

it says guarana on it tho, what else was it gonna be

I'm so out of the loop on energy drink culture that i didn't really get the association. looking at the back I'm not sure if there is much added caffeine anyway

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

distortion park posted:

wait Guaraná is not an energy drink, it’s just a guaraná based soda. Unless it’s different there (wherever you are).

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
guarana is a source of caffeine??

a drink that’s designed on purpose as a vector for caffeine definitely meets requirements for energy drinks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

echi is in peak physical health

oh yeah this is still true btw

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

online sources disagree about how much caffeine it contains but their amazon listing describes it as "Refreshing and full of energy" so i'm going to call it an honorary energy drink, it certainly tastes like one. it definitely tastes better than red bull

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i really loving wish energy drinks worked on me instead of just putting my rear end to sleep

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you need to let them age like a fine wine

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

echinopsis posted:

guarana is a source of caffeine??

a drink that’s designed on purpose as a vector for caffeine definitely meets requirements for energy drinks

so coca cola is an energy drink? this gets hairy real fast echi, you need to be rigorous as an energitetician

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
arguably cocke cola doesn’t put itself out there as a caffeine drink

perhaps I was careless with my wording, I intended to say a drink that markets or promotes itself as a source of caffeine and or energy

please
forgive
me

matti
Mar 31, 2019

guarana antarctica is some good poo poo, though

especially in a can

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

git apologist posted:

blue gatorade is the best flavour

actually it's glacial cherry

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

If you know what the Gatorade color flavors are you’re a cop sorry i don’t make the rules

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

graph posted:

yeah white cherry gatorade zero is s tier

today I am having a bang energy "purple haze" and I can't tell what it's supposed to taste like

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

drinking gatorade as a normal beverage instead of when actively playing sports is literally the most american thing

When I had lung surgery years ago I remember waking up the thirstiest I've ever been and they would only let me drink gatorade when my body was screaming for just plain water. I downed a ton of it.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

akadajet posted:

When I had lung surgery years ago I remember waking up the thirstiest I've ever been and they would only let me drink gatorade when my body was screaming for just plain water. I downed a ton of it.

it has what lung surgery patients crave

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well duh gatorade was formulated to be superior to water. although processed alligator does not appeal

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

well duh gatorade was formulated to be superior to water. although processed alligator does not appeal

it's not made or proccessed from alligators. it's made to ade alligators

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

it has what lung surgery patients crave

lol

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

akadajet posted:

don't you trust doctors?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

qirex posted:

yeah white cherry gatorade zero is s tier

today I am having a bang energy "purple haze" and I can't tell what it's supposed to taste like

bang goes too hard for me.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

it's not made or proccessed from alligators. it's made to ade alligators

oh ! thanks for the clarification

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

post hole digger posted:

bang goes too hard for me.
I usually drink it over the course of several hours

I started buying those 300mg drinks during the early days of covid, I would have 4oz twice a day so each can lasted me 2 days. most of them taste bad anyway so them being flat didn't make them much worse

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

qirex posted:

I started buying those 300mg drinks during the early days of covid, I would have 4oz twice a day so each can lasted me 2 days. most of them taste bad anyway so them being flat didn't make them much worse

very topical

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

energy drinks are weird and bad. just drink tea or coffee imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

qirex posted:

lol yea it almost always took me two days to drink one too.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

energy drinks are weird and bad. just drink tea or coffee imo

hosed up and not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is coffee an energy drink?