Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I feel like replacing an energy drink addiction with a black coffee addiction would be a healthier option. And it can be cheap, op.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

the tech bubble has popped. banks are failing. there's no money left to make.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Mr. Crow posted:

does sugar expire?

it does if something starts growing on it.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

probably, but it must go deeper than that for me,

for example, when me and my (now ex) wife opened up our marriage, I was so excited to tell people, and I was generally quite surprised when people didn't share my excitement and weren't jealous lol

being excited about your wife loving other men is something. not sure it's adhd or related to drinking sketchy energy drinks.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

drinking gatorade as a normal beverage instead of when actively playing sports is literally the most american thing

When I had lung surgery years ago I remember waking up the thirstiest I've ever been and they would only let me drink gatorade when my body was screaming for just plain water. I downed a ton of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

they never stop huh

I’ve never had a monster drink. they look scary