Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Make an introductory thread using the HOT tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

The less people IRL who know I post here the better. My wife knows, but I haven't shared my username and she wouldn't care to browse SA. I met a kid when I was 20 who had an account but we also never shared our usernames, he was weirdly secretive in a way I guess I didn't understand until now.

There are a handful of SA emojis on my work slack, like :toot:, but I'm very corporate and not cool so I'll never tell anyone why I'm fond of that one.

I bet the mystery goon was bigpeeler

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Nah he was some skinny twerp anyway what were you doing 18 years ago

Reading the front page articles