Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Go ahead, defend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Is there a burger

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Helpful NPC sidekick during a bossfight: "Leon, it's not the time for dogs until his weak point is revealed!"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Choose to help dog?
Yes
>No

That dog will remember that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i see the president equipped his daughter with *audible clicking noise and luis visibly straightens up while the ps5 kicks into overdrive* a healthy respect for her own body

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Heheh what're you buying *opens coat to reveal battle pass*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Spanish Manlove posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Leon, use thermal a thermal scope to identify the parasites in the game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i see the president equipped his daughter with *audible clicking noise and luis visibly straightens up while the ps5 kicks into overdrive* a healthy respect for her own body

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Fungah! posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fungah! posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Re4 is the best resident evil game.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Cope

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQKaOr8gus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i'm going to play it

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

----------------

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I get the idea that most players are just stupid and don't think to interact with things unless they have a big "Press X" on them

like that story about how the reason Dead Space has the stupid writing on the wall is because despite the characters straight up being like "drat these things are hosed up and don't die when shot in the head," players would still shoot the things in the head and not understand why they were still getting up

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

they put the yellow tape on the window because its a crime scene

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its a murder site

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It's gonna rule

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

RE1 remake > RE4 > RE2

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

RE1 remake > RE4 > RE2

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Fungah! posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I get the idea that most players are just stupid and don't think to interact with things unless they have a big "Press X" on them

like that story about how the reason Dead Space has the stupid writing on the wall is because despite the characters straight up being like "drat these things are hosed up and don't die when shot in the head," players would still shoot the things in the head and not understand why they were still getting up

The things you interact with in the original version have glowing pillars of light and the Press Square message takes up half the screen. But I haven't played the remake demo yet so idk if that's different

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Re4 owns.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

leon asking if the bad guys right hand comes off ftw

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i would simply leave the stupid players to not understand my game and get repeatedly owned

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I did a no-death playthrough of RE4 on one of the harder difficulties once and the QTEs get so fuckin scary lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Martman posted:

I did a no-death playthrough of RE4 on one of the harder difficulties once and the QTEs get so fuckin scary lol

you don't fail if you input the wrong thing. just hit ablr every time and mash ab

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'm going to play it

I am also going to play it and have a good time doing so

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

you don't fail if you input the wrong thing. just hit ablr every time and mash ab
they better fix this in the remake