Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mycophobia posted:

woot. finally beat one of these campaigns after having owned the game for i guess four years and also buying it twice

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

gently caress yeah. Nice work

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
having a blast with re4make, going to start 7 again once i finish cause i never beat that one. and then 8 which i never even tried!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

a.p. dent posted:

having a blast with re4make, going to start 7 again once i finish cause i never beat that one. and then 8 which i never even tried!!

I can’t wait to do this.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

mycophobia posted:

woot. finally beat one of these campaigns after having owned the game for i guess four years and also buying it twice

sick, nice work. i also just finished a first Leon run in about the same time and also with a B! gonna find some time to squeeze in the 3 and 4 remakes and then revisit 7 I think, which for some reason I never finished despite beating 8age

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this fuckin whips y'all. they didn't need to make it and it's not better than the original but it's fuckin cool

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
someone should gift it to me like what happened when the original was released on gamecube. forum history has set a precedent that must be upheld or SA will truly fall. my PMs are open

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Blacktail > Red9

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

this fuckin whips y'all. they didn't need to make it and it's not better than the original but it's fuckin cool

It’s way better than I expected it to be and it does a good job following the beats of the original but mixing things up enough that it feels relatively fresh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/texas_uss/status/1647805276643561472/

quote:

With the help of a friend who is almost the same height and build as Leon, I compared what the largest attache case would look like. This is too much.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wearing my Attache Case (XL) like a turtle shell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I thought it was a action figure with toys laid out on a desk lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lol

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
i played the original RE4 when it came out, but at this point only remember village and castle. just got to the island in the remake and am like how can there be another huge level??? this game owns, the campy action movie stuff in the mines was so good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

How is the island in the remake? Feels like that was the one part which would really have been improved by a thorough review, although I never thought it was as bad as some ppl make out

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

How is the island in the remake? Feels like that was the one part which would really have been improved by a thorough review, although I never thought it was as bad as some ppl make out

i still think its the weakest part of the game but its easily the most improved section from the original

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i still think its the weakest part of the game but its easily the most improved section from the original

its so gay that theres no banter on the codec with salazer + saddler.

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dongicus posted:

its so gay that theres no banter on the codec with salazer + saddler.

It’s soooo gay to not have to constantly chat with two old pedophiles. :wtc:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Osmund saddler and ramon salazer got metoo'd...? Nnnggooo...

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It’s soooo gay to not have to constantly chat with two old pedophiles. :wtc:

Suck it up and Call your parents

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

maybe if the codec had the yospos style sheet youd be more open to it

----------------

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hi dad. Could you stop saying you’ve “sent your right hand after me” when you pick me up. Trisha heard it and told everyone at school. Also, the other night at Gregs birthday, you sat in a chair watching his friends play twister while muttering “submit to the holy body”. We can’t go there anymore.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hi dad. Could you stop saying you’ve “sent your right hand after me” when you pick me up. Trisha heard it and told everyone at school. Also, the other night at Gregs birthday, you sat in a chair watching his friends play twister while muttering “submit to the holy body”. We can’t go there anymore.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfaoooooo