Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

some plague rats posted:

I am also going to play it and have a good time doing so

you better believe i'm gonna have fun playing the resident evil four remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

I’ve had fun playing every RE game/remake they’ve put out since 7 so I’ll be having a good time with this one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still need to play 3 remake and 8. Someone should buy me a copt of 8.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

8 kicked rear end. I enjoyed 3 remake although it pales in comparison to 2 remake

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

I played 3 remake before the remake of 2 and also before 7 or 8 so I was blown away by the visuals and really enjoyed it, but it’s definitely not as good as the other 3 games

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

buffalo all day posted:

I played 3 remake before the remake of 2 and also before 7 or 8 so I was blown away by the visuals and really enjoyed it, but it’s definitely not as good as the other 3 games

the reengine looks amazing with everything cranked to the max in 4k in 120fps. cant remember the last time i was blown away by graphics

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Nutmeg posted:

the reengine looks amazing with everything cranked to the max in 4k in 120fps. cant remember the last time i was blown away by graphics

Reeengine

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

8 kicked rear end. I enjoyed 3 remake although it pales in comparison to 2 remake

yeah 7 is excellent, and 8 strikes that balance between the horror elements of 7 and the more action style of 4. 2 remake was great and 3 was good and its only real sin was coming out after the 2 remake

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

one of my fondest gaming memories was after being terrified for like 3 hours of re7 and wandering around getting ambushed in the hillbilly house repeatedly and getting brutally murdered, then finally getting away and finding the first retarded resident evil door lock puzzle that made you fix a statue or something to open a door in a rural farmhouse. I just paused and loled with relief. Love these stupid games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RE Engine games look amazing except in RE7 the face models and textures look a little off. But the environments still looked fantastic and they fixed the faces from RE2make onward

copy
Jul 26, 2007

buffalo all day posted:

one of my fondest gaming memories was after being terrified for like 3 hours of re7 and wandering around getting ambushed in the hillbilly house repeatedly and getting brutally murdered, then finally getting away and finding the first retarded resident evil door lock puzzle that made you fix a statue or something to open a door in a rural farmhouse. I just paused and loled with relief. Love these stupid games

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

RE Engine games look amazing except in RE7 the face models and textures look a little off. But the environments still looked fantastic and they fixed the faces from RE2make onward

yeah teeth especially were unsettling in 7 and it didnt feel intentional

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

yeah teeth especially were unsettling in 7 and it didnt feel intentional

Yeah even the people who were supposed to be “normal” looking like Mia and Zoe looked hosed up

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
In 5th grade when re2 came out some kid said he saw a zombie have sex with Claire using game shark and not a single person asked him for the code

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

In 5th grade when re2 came out some kid said he saw a zombie have sex with Claire using game shark and not a single person asked him for the code

lol and now he's grown up and asking people what games are good to play with controllers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

lol and now he's grown up and asking people what games are good to play with controllers

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

copy posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

blood... i hope this isnt that little demon's blood *crouches down and continues to stare at blood for uncomfortable period of time*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

copy posted:

lol

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

copy posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That was Hideki Kamiya

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

[reverently] they gave names to the spanish cops who die in the first 5 minutes.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

copy posted:

rofl

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[shaking head ruefully] day 1 dlc? lol. that sucks so bad. absolutely hate it. anyway nothing short of a carpet bombing could prevent me from playing this

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

I still need to play 3 remake and 8. Someone should buy me a copt of 8.

remake 3 is really abbreviated. it would have been great if it was true to the original.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
This game is going to own so hard.

They've changed the knife mechanic apparently so it's more like RE2 so you can't just knife your way through the whole game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Boofy posted:

[reverently] they gave names to the spanish cops who die in the first 5 minutes.

Name them all Mike.

Also the RE3 remake was really bad lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The RE3 remake changed where Jill says "You want STARS? I'll give you STARS." and that alone is a loving disgrace

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tthey should remake resident evil gaidan

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tthey should remake resident evil gaidan

They should make a game about you and call it Resident Evil Gayman.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They should make a game about you and call it Resident Evil Gayman.

lol read that in the announcers voice

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

[presses start]

RESIDENT EVIL... GAY MAN

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fighter of the Silent Hill Straight Man

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should put Mr. X into the 4 remake.