Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

They should put Mr. X into the 4 remake.

i think they made the village chief the mr x for this game lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Sick

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dont toy with my emotions, that is awesome lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mr. P

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

closing the door on mr. p and listening to him feebly banging on the door trying to get in while i move the bookshelves in peace

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Good soup! posted:

dont toy with my emotions, that is awesome lol

im not 100% sure its true and im avoiding everything about the game now until it comes out but i remember hearing about it when the rumors first started and they all turned out true... hopinh imp magic saves me

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not 100% sure its true and im avoiding everything about the game now until it comes out but i remember hearing about it when the rumors first started and they all turned out true... hopinh imp magic saves me

it’s never failed us before!

(ron howard): it had failed them many times before.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

smashing through the wall in the RPD conference room and running headlong into my ankles

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

emerging from a cunningly connected series of rat holes to brutally shout the f-word at leon

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

smashing through the wall in the RPD conference room and running headlong into my ankles

Fungah! posted:

emerging from a cunningly connected series of rat holes to brutally shout the f-word at leon

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

punting mr. x and watching as he ragdolls off a picture frame and a desk right into a trash can.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nemesis Impo hunting down all members of I.M.P.S during the raccoon city destruction incident

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

punting mr. x and watching as he ragdolls off a picture frame and a desk right into a trash can.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoY1_QIS8k8&t=7s

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

its larry

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

holy poo poo dude, no way

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

he uhh, he meant the other larry!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Name them all Mike.

Also the RE3 remake was really bad lol

It wasn't bad. It was just a third of a game.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ᴼʰˀ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉˀ

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It wasn't bad. It was just a third of a game.

Honestly I thought Nemesis was super disappointing and the boss fights were rear end. I did enjoy the time I went into a toy shop to escape and Nemesis just stood at the window watching me like an impatient dad waiting for me to buy a Power Rangers action figure so he could go home. If I went outside he tried to punch me and if I went back in he immediately shuffled back to glare at me from the window

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Honestly I thought Nemesis was super disappointing and the boss fights were rear end. I did enjoy the time I went into a toy shop to escape and Nemesis just stood at the window watching me like an impatient dad waiting for me to buy a Power Rangers action figure so he could go home. If I went outside he tried to punch me and if I went back in he immediately shuffled back to glare at me from the window

Yeah, now that you bring it up they did drop the ball with the nemesis, especially given how threatening he was in the original and how good Mr X was in the remake.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's bewildering how Mr X was so loving good and I think everyone just assumed that this was them testing out the AI for the inevitable Nemesis remake, and then we got whatever that was instead

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Also them showing the wall in the RE2 remake that Nemesis busts through being all broken up. But not actually showing him going through that wall in the RE3 remake

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Mr. Endez

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1IXfyZYmMc&t=69s

----------------

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

quote:

Whether you're a fan of the original or a newcomer with a hankering for some action-heavy horror of the highest quality, Resident Evil 4 is like a parasite-riddled Spaniard: a total no-brainer.
10/10 IGN hype!!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

god this game is so goated. i need to replay the original after losing too many hours and my drat mind to the remake.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Classic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I picked up re2 remake again. The last time I played I’d unlocked the Gatling gun and rocket without playing around with them. I wish there was something like the cat ears for the main campaign because some of the weapons are too fun.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_jQr0fK56g&t=6334s

Too bad.

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dumb bitch

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

Two grandmas fighting over the remote in the common room

i only deal with hoes that pose in maybelline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppo5cNxrhk