Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

In 5th grade when re2 came out some kid said he saw a zombie have sex with Claire using game shark and not a single person asked him for the code

copy posted:

lol and now he's grown up and asking people what games are good to play with controllers

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not 100% sure its true and im avoiding everything about the game now until it comes out but i remember hearing about it when the rumors first started and they all turned out true... hopinh imp magic saves me

it’s never failed us before!

(ron howard): it had failed them many times before.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

No dynamic Ashley breasts, they remain the same in cold weather
You cannot name your Ashley
You cannot scold or praise your Ashley
Whistle radius does not grow when the Ashley bond grows - not even sure there is an Ashley bond
Ashley outfits are somewhat customizable, but cannot show her panties
A Dutch preview said they did not put dreadlocks in the hair of their Ashley
Ashley does not poo poo dynamically or indeed at all (unrealistic)
Walk your Ashley around (so that's something)
Cannot jump from your horse onto a moving mine cart
Cannot brush your Ashley
Leon and Luis make no remarks about the Ashley's ballistics despite the Ashley's gender
Store Ashleys in bins but you cannot have more backup Ashleys
Ashleys die and can't be resurrected - instant game over
Tell an Ashley to flee to spare it's life
Ashleys kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Ashleys have personalities
Ashleys move sideways
Ashleys cannot learn tricks

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Cannot jump from your horse. Great job Larry you couldn't even find and replace horse > Ashley. No wonder Sans Undertale stomped your balls

that was my favorite part of your post

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Roth posted:

I think RE4 Remake could be better if they kept Leon yelling "JESUS CHRIST" at every enemy he sees like in RE2 Remake

when I played RE2make there were at least a handful of times that I would yell something out loud and Leon would shout the same thing a half second later. Loved that so much lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol