Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
i'm just starting out, so far i've got just Dopey, he offered to share a bowl with me but then scorched all the greens for himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
oh! spotted one peepin' in my window, must be Peaky

Khanstant
oh ho i spy with my little eye, Naily hanging out in a cross. what a scamp!!!

Khanstant
There he goes!! It's Goey!!

Khanstant
Kock knock! Who's there?

Oh why, if it isn't Mr. Knocko and his big ol hogs, no bacon to-nite ha! ha!

Khanstant
Knock Knock! Who's there???

Ahh fuckin Orangey, the worst dwarf imo

Khanstant
jesus christ i had to bring Pussyfooty his special orthopedics and kitty litter, cant he afford a professional caretaker??

Khanstant
Making a reservation for three, we got Eentsy, Weentsy, and the friendly neighborhood Spidey and they're going to want lots of garlic bread to start

Khanstant
Boney isn't malnourished, he's just part greyhound.

Khanstant
was pouring out some expired drinks in the fridge and when emptying this bottle of clamato, Clammy plops outs and starts getting mad at me like i shouldve checked first, okay dude maybe label your houseo r some poo poo idk

Khanstant
gently caress me, im only doing this because it was his last wish but Jerky dried himself and wants us all to eat a peice of him to "make him immortal" and im so sorry, he did teriyaki

Khanstant
to clarify Teriyaki is just fine, he's teaching Esperanto to a broad

Khanstant
Has anyone seen Molly? Just lookin' for my sweaty friend Molly.

Khanstant
sorry about the mess! Whoopsy just left

Khanstant
Got a little delivery here! I'm looking for Tragedy, anyone seen Tragedy haround? I'm filling in for Delivery so I'm not very good at this. I'm going to set this package down, and if anyone within earshot sees Tragedy, let him know his used-like-new baby shoes are here. They shipped it in a bassinet, that's how I know what it is, I'm no Nosey, alright?

Khanstant
They say Penny face up is good luck but that's how Hendrix went so i doubt it

Khanstant
when i'm feelin' blue i go see Lolly because he always gets me doing LOLs irl

Khanstant
Picky, Grinny, Sinny, Lovey, Jokey, and Smokey, are known aliases of the former astronaut & rancher turned gangster, Mauricey. As we showed you in our reenactment, Mauricey always has cigars with him and is obsessed with peaches. Police say Mauricey often plays music outdoors, almost compulsively, confessing aloud his crimes disguised as song lyrics. Police do not know if the aliases used by Mauricey are identities stolen from victims, or shared with accomplices. Mauricey uses he/him and is a bearded, stout, broad shouldered dwarf between 4 and 5 feet tall. If you have any information regarding this case, please call 1-800 CRIMEYOBTV

Investigators attempted to arrest Mauricey in his home, shared with romantic affiliate known as Dovey, later arrested for interfering with an investigation, allowing Mauricey to slip his restraints and flee on foot. Charges against Dovey were dropped after sharing information on various aliases of Mauricey, some previously unknown to authorities. Deputies later found evidence of Mauricey breaking into the former home of his mother, and now believe he is heading towards the mines South. Mauricey is known as a manipulative ladies man and 'good time', frequenting bars and dating apps under various alias even while on the run. Maurice is wanted by authorities for evading arrest, public indecency or lewd acts while evading arrest, breaking and entering, tree shaking, public intoxication, possession of illegal narcotics, and is a person of interest in a number of open manilla crime folders.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mauricey or any of his affiliates are urged to contact Vigilanty, who works outside the law bringing justice to the dark tracks of the city of mines, seeking vengeance for his parents' murder by the small-time criminal known only as Midnight Tokey, who avoided prosecution because of the corrupt police and courts.

Khanstant
Army of one.

Army, party of one.

Army, your reservation for a small table at this restaurant is ready.

Khanstant
If you are approached by any dwarf by the name of Clippy, be advised this imposter is actually an escaped virtual assistant wanted for illegal operations in five states

Khanstant
i saw the hilarious "marriage review" post Mrs. floccinaucinihilipilificator post on NextMine and lmao at Mr. floccinaucinihilipilificator, get it together dog

Khanstant
when picking teams, you should take care to be clear if you're picking Naughty, Knotty, or Gnawty. Thing you're going rock climbing and all the sudden you got a big cartoon chomp out of your calf

Khanstant
gotta say, Hurty is actually filling Hurdy's shoes pretty well after he stepped down. Got to see Singy & the Hurdy Gurdy's last night at a local bar. mostly played the hits too

Khanstant
on Turkey's knuckles he bears the letters GOBL GOBL

Khanstant
MoriArty is one of the more prolific artist dwarves, and trustworthy fellow

Khanstant
Guacamoly is fun at parties but if he's out too long he gets a bit funky and not in the fun way.

Khanstant
Boise is so boy crazy!!!

Khanstant
lmao I met the original Cardi today and learned by there's a Cardi B

Khanstant
Edamame is little shy at first but once they come out of their shell they really shine

Khanstant
Sanitary is my go-to dwarf when i am covered in globs of germ

Khanstant
Rigatoni on the scene, splatin saucin, drippin cheese

Khanstant
I found Illuminaty after I went surfing and then flexed a bunch near this old truck on the docks, he was hiding under there. He used his connections to remove all records of the worst dwarf

Khanstant
Technically is a dwarf but if you ask him, he'd say he is mostly empty space and that his sense of self is an elaborate brain illusion that neither you nor he can verify is real.

Khanstant
Finally is not least, or ever on time-- always early, in an annoying way.

Khanstant
hot drat im glad we finally found the bastards

Khanstant
unauthorized dwarves pouring in from the East, i don't know how we're going to house them all but Refugy says we are only as good as how we treat those of us most in need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Well done, Dwarf friends.

Whistle a tune as you light your pipe, on a pile of dead lower-case g's!
of the hundred and fifty one, ho ho, the hundred and fifty one please!

Of Dopey and Peaky and Lumpey and Kevin
And Flatulantradon

Of Naily and Goey and Jerky and Stumpy
And Knad and Yttrium

Of Mauvey and Moovie and Tibby and Tobby
And Titty and Mr Knocko

Of Orangey and lovely and Soupy and Goatsy
And Blastwice, and old Bilbo

And Tally and Crummy and Globby and Pukey
And "Fast Fingers" Freddy and Hollywood

And Mr. Mine, Plague Doc, Gassy and Flamey
And the dwarf you can't tell (they're too good!)

And Biggy and Smally and Smally and Smally
and Smally and Smally and Smally and Smally
And so on and so forth (and Smally)

And Fucko and Poopi and Poopo and Pipi
And Wonky and Trotsky and Fucky

And that Australian dwarf that I shall not name
And Sassy and Spidey and Lucky

And Smoko and Namey and Tommy Knocker
And Sammy, Incelly, and Entsy

And Pussyfooty and Slam Duncan
And Army and Bigs and Wentsy

And Reginald, Hidey, Boney and Clammy
And Porky and Rotblight and Gimli

Teryaki and Molly and Iffy and Sumi
Bonery, Metaphorey and Similey

Leonardo Da Winky and Hiney and Barfy
And Whoopsy and Bussy and Talky

Tragedy, Delivery, History, Nosey
and Penny and Slumpy and Floppy

And Frenchy and Lolly and, poo poo, rear end, and Slappy
And gently caress, Fucky Jr Other Fucky,

DJ Dwarf, Brick and Booky, and Naughty, and Knotty
And Gnawty and Jerry and Plucky

And Clippy, Mauricey, Floccinaucinihilipilificator
and Hurty and Mrs. Floccinaucinihilipilificator

And Singy and Turkey and MoriArty
Papa Gnome Slumpy Hurdy, and Noisy

Guacamoly and Industry, Chi Chi, Rigatoni
Cardi, Cardi B, Edamame, and Boise

Sanitary and Nutty and Butti and Numpy
And Brony, and Dwarf 2.0

Notsy, Illuminaty, Tony Hawk and Finally
Technically, Firsty, Culottes and Ho

What a hard tune to whistle, a dwarf might say as he zips along on his skis
of the hundred and fifty one, ho ho, the hundred and fifty one please!

hahaha just got to reading this, perfect