Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Who the gently caress is Tyga. I thought that was the type of convertible with the stationary rear windshield.

Rack city, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I had a Tiger Electronics handheld LCD Double Dragon game growing up, it sucked. Hopefully Anvil Latrine has a better time with her new boyfriend.

neato burrito fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 14, 2023

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Tyga King

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Was there a good Tiger electronics game?

naem
May 29, 2011

Who the gently caress is Tyga. I thought that was the type of convertible with the stationary rear windshield.

The subarctic is an area of the Northern Hemisphere that lies just south of the Arctic Circle. The taiga lies between the tundra to the north and temperate forests to the south.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

I think that was Pooh's friend

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Stink Billyums posted:

I think that was Pooh's friend

No you're thinking of the William Blake poem.

naem
May 29, 2011

The taiga has several characteristics that distinguish it from the other forest biomes:
Evergreen trees - This forest is covered with evergreen, or coniferous, trees. These are trees that don't drop their leaves, or needles, in the winter. They keep their leaves so they can soak up as much sunlight for as long as possible. The dark green color of their leaves also helps them to soak up more sun and gain more energy through photosynthesis.
Cold weather - The taiga has the coldest weather of the forest biomes. Winters can get as cold as -60 degrees F. Winter can last for six months with the temperature averaging below freezing. Summers are warmer, but very short.
Dry - The precipitation is only slightly more than the desert or the tundra. Average precipitation is between 12 and 30 inches per year. It falls as rain in the summer and snow in the winter.
Thin layer of soil - Because the leaves don't fall from the trees, like in the temperate forest, the layer of good soil is thin. Also, the cold weather causes a slow rate of decay taking it longer for nutrients to get back into the soil.
Short growing season - With a long winter and short summer, plants don't have a lot of time to grow in the taiga. The growing season only lasts for around three months. This compares to at least six months in the temperate forest and a year round growing season in the rainforest.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm having flashbacks of the Tiger Aladin game

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Your monitor….it appears to be…….off….

Man, I wish I was loving

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

All relationships are disgusting and godless. The pure path can only be discovered by obtaining the sega 32x

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Rapper who dated Kylie Jenner of Kardashian fame. but his money was no good and he owed landlords and car repo people a lot of money

naem
May 29, 2011

The dominant plant in the taiga is the coniferous evergreen tree. These trees include spruce, pine, cedar, and fir trees. They grow close together forming a canopy over the land, like an umbrella. This canopy soaks up the sun and only lets a little bit of sunlight through to the ground.

The conifers of the taiga produce their seeds in cones. They also have needles for leaves. Needles are good at holding in water and surviving the harsh cold winds each winter. The trees also grow in a cone shape. This helps the snow to slide off their branches.

Under the canopy of the trees, few other plants grow. In some moist areas plants such as ferns, sedges, mosses, and berries will grow.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

any updates on Tyga and Avril since this morning? hoping they're still together

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Sorry OP but until their relationship is formally notarised by a licensed professional and then reported in The New York Times it cannot be described as OFFICIAL. Please amend the thread title accordingly.

naem
May 29, 2011

The animals of the taiga must be able to survive the cold winters. Some animals, like birds, migrate to the south for the winter. Insects lay eggs that can survive the winter and then die. Other animals, like squirrels, store up food for the winter while others hibernate by going into a long, deep sleep.

Predators of this biome include the lynx, wolverines, Cooper's hawk, and wolves. Other animals include moose, the snowshoe hare, deer, elk, bears, chipmunks, bats, and woodpeckers.

Animals that live here have certain characteristics that help them to survive:
They generally have thick fur or feathers to keep them warm.
Many animals have sharp claws and are good at climbing trees.
They have large feet to allow them to walk on the snow without sinking.
Many of them change colors from white fur in the winter, to help them hide in the snow, to brown fur in the summer, to help them hide in the trees.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Avril Lavigne, I've never heard her music but I've seen people make fun of it for twenty years. I always felt kinda bad for her :\

tyga tyga burning bright
something something night
something about your eye
and that fearful symmetreye

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Was there a good Tiger electronics game?

there was a pinball tiger handheld that was simple but functional pinball, probably that one

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I thought she was still married to the Nickleback bloke.

Turned out they got divorced nearly a decade ago.

So the main takeaway from this is: The singer from Nickleback is single! ... again.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jillian poo poo posted:

All relationships are disgusting and godless. The pure path can only be discovered by obtaining the sega 32x

I would do some p disgusting poo poo to play doom on a 32x and like the other 2 games, whatever they are. :staredog:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

lil poopendorfer

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought she was still married to the Nickleback bloke.

Turned out they got divorced nearly a decade ago.

So the main takeaway from this is: The singer from Nickleback is single! ... again.

chode loger

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

arbuckle lasagne

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

lil poopendorfer posted:

Well I don’t know who has this on their 2023 predictions but if you do, congrats: you win the internet LOL

Avril Lavigne and Tyga aren't gallivanting around Paris to grab headlines ... they're actually interested in dating and getting to know each other without pressure or expectations.

Sources close to the couple told me … Avril and Tyga are still in the early stages of figuring one another out, but they're not putting any labels -- ala girlfriend/boyfriend -- on anything just yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXmVspPY6dk

The fellow in that still image looks like a drawing done of a handsome man by an enthusiastic but unskilled amateur. He looks like an almost good tattoo of a dead relative.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Rack city, bitch

Was Toronto rack city all along?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Why was I under the impression Avril was married to the Sugar Ray guy???

Did anyone else think this? Is this another Mandela Effect thing?

Please validate me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jillian poo poo posted:

My grandparents gave me the 32x, they've been dead for fifteen years, and I still feel bad about it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

My grandparents gave me the 32x, they've been dead for fifteen years, and I still feel bad about it.

Jeez I mean.. maybe you could play it.. just a little now. I mean, they would probably be upset if you didn’t. :kiddo:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, to tell the truth, this isn't a thread I'm really interested in except for your nick, but should you read in the quality press (The Daily Mirror or whatever) that some hot lady popstar is OFFICIALLY dating another hot lady popstar, and the article(s)/paparazzi shots are suitably steamy, then pls post a thread about it, as I will want to study that subject closely to, err, expand my horizons, or, umm, practice inclusivity or something. :yeshaha:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like, maaaaybe we could like, hook up the sega cd too? :allears:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mortal Kombat with the blood and swears? :staredog:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Jeez I mean.. maybe you could play it.. just a little now. I mean, they would probably be upset if you didn’t. :kiddo:

That's the whole thing. The guilt of it. They didn't know any better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why was I under the impression Avril was married to the Sugar Ray guy???

Did anyone else think this? Is this another Mandela Effect thing?

Please validate me.

I mean who HASN’T been married to April Machine yet amiright?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
April Lavigne broke up with Sum 41 to marry Nickelback and they got divorced and she started dating Good Charlotte and they broke up and now she's with Tiger Electronics.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Avril Lavigne turns 51 this year.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I tried loving the 32x but it's stuck

mOds?!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
She is the next Justin Beaver.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

Avril Lavigne turns 51 this year.

Fuckin a this must be her last chance at true love b4 her cooter drops out then wow. :chanpop:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Treecko posted:

I tried loving the 32x but it's stuck

mOds?!

you need the spacer and the two metal prong things to keep the "lips" open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I've seen tyga's pee wee