Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Avril drives at sonic speed it's cannon now deal with it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Stink Billyums posted:

it's ok he lost the weight then married a model who's comically taller

Tall women rule.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Tall women rule.

That woman is 5’2”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Tall women rule.

Also lol

Wikipedia posted:

In high school, Whibley was the captain of his basketball team.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Maybe he can ride on her shoulders and do a sick slam dunk

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah but that's Canadian basketball where you play outdoors on skates.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I've been playing hockey wrong for years

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Man that sucks, but he was good to go again after that right? :thunk:

Yeah we had to wait a bit but then he was back to being "Head" Stewart

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i wish my wife was a little bit taller
i wish i was a baller

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
On my news feed this morning
https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/18/tyga-buys-avril-lavigne-80k-chain/
This is the necklace

Looks like something a middle schooler would wear. Or possibly draw on their notebook. The pink sapphires are cute though not gonna lie.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Dixville posted:

On my news feed this morning
https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/18/tyga-buys-avril-lavigne-80k-chain/
This is the necklace

Looks like something a middle schooler would wear. Or possibly draw on their notebook. The pink sapphires are cute though not gonna lie.

It’s fresh I like it. Her commitment to her original “punk” image is impressive, Maybe she IS planning a comeback musically

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

lil poopendorfer posted:

It’s fresh I like it. Her commitment to her original “punk” image is impressive, Maybe she IS planning a comeback musically

Yeah she's been releasing some stuff recently, I keep seeing it come up on my YouTube recommends. I think she seems to want to get to the same popularity she had back in the day. Maybe I'm wrong but it just kinda seems that way. I doubt that will happen though not necessarily because she isn't good enough or young enough anymore or whatever, it's just she filled a certain niche at the right time and I think the level of success she had then would be really difficult to reproduce. Not saying it's impossible and maybe the nostalgia factor could help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dixville posted:

Yeah she's been releasing some stuff recently, I keep seeing it come up on my YouTube recommends. I think she seems to want to get to the same popularity she had back in the day. Maybe I'm wrong but it just kinda seems that way. I doubt that will happen though not necessarily because she isn't good enough or young enough anymore or whatever, it's just she filled a certain niche at the right time and I think the level of success she had then would be really difficult to reproduce. Not saying it's impossible and maybe the nostalgia factor could help.

Her new songs sound just like her old ones which is probably what she’s going for but at fifty it’s also a little cringe.