Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

everyones promos are so loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

O_O

copy
Jul 26, 2007

holy poo poo dude this owns

Plebian Parasite posted:

Doubtful, Felipe VI and I are on quite good terms, and he still owes me quite a bit of money after betting on the wrong toreador last July.

lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone is going to have to download every single vocaroo before goldmining this thread because they only last a couple of months before theyre deleted

copy
Jul 26, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

someone is going to have to download every single vocaroo before goldmining this thread because they only last a couple of months before theyre deleted

wtf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think it's twelve months but yeh we can't lose these

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

who's making the wiki

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the library of alexendria buts it full of the sickest wrestling promos you'll ever hear

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Can we keep em on the site tmfc made?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Can we keep em on the site tmfc made?

I reached out to him but I have a few ideas too. I'm just tired as gently caress today lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Impo posted:

We are only just beginning!

IMPO POST REVENGEANCE STATEMENT

https://voca.ro/17hvvsp42z6h

OUT WITH THE OLD

IN WITH THE NEW

loving gross

PPV was loving awesome TLD and crew, thanks so much for all the hard work :)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

copy posted:

i cannot stress enough how much i love larry's found audio log horror story promos

Yeah haha, they're like the tape recorder logs you find scattered in alcoves and crawlspaces in horror games. Slowly going from optimism to despair, to insanity :D Can't wait to find Larry's Log #087 under the ring, when I have an extreme match with this 'shadow lieutenant' fellow, or whatever comes next for JIZM.

:raise:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

badass

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

this lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQRAbfnKQkM&t=34s

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

Don't forget the ones that were posted posted in SAD :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

who's making the wiki

i just registered izwf.wiki and will be teaching myself how to install mediawiki, or failing that, finding a cheap/free mediawiki host this week lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

i just registered izwf.wiki and will be teaching myself how to install mediawiki, or failing that, finding a cheap/free mediawiki host this week lol

Holy poo poo lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it doesnt feel real that this only started less than a month and a half ago

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sir Mat of Dickie posted:

Don't forget the ones that were posted posted in SAD :)

Assuming they were only posted in TLD's thread, I believe they should all be in here, too. Jeff's wasn't initially, but I asked him to cross-post which he later did, so they should all be here ITT (and updated in the OP accordingly)

Regarding archiving the vocaroos though, are there other sites that can store/play-back audio files like these, that we could use in the long-term? Otherwise I guess we could potentially resort to Google Drive, or something similar.

EDIT:

tmfc posted:

Hell yeah! tmfc, you're TMFC :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

test

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I've just finished downloading backup copies of all the vocaroos in this thread, I'll check around and make sure I didn't leave out any SAD ones too. I'll upload these somewhere so others can download copies too

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

JIZM: Secret Nighttime Ops

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hmmm, isn't wearing the uniform/insignia of another faction/nation an offence under the Geneva Convention? :D

rox
Sep 7, 2016

tmfc posted:

LFG!!

Major Isoor posted:

Hmmm, isn't wearing the uniform/insignia of another faction/nation an offence under the Geneva Convention? :D

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

All the vocaroos from the thread so far:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PTVJyS4Dv5U4iICMHeBKZz-WoNKPW_5m?usp=sharing

rox
Sep 7, 2016

sick!! tysm sub!

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

:patriot:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

King poo poo. Thank you so much !

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sick dude. a buddy of mine was asking about The Lore today so i might link this if thats cool

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

wowie thank you!

tmfc posted:

holy moly

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

sick dude. a buddy of mine was asking about The Lore today so i might link this if thats cool

lol of course

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol of course

:cheers:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring