Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Brotherhood of Fallen Larrys (it's me and Larry P on my shoulders like Master Blaster)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

finally listening to some of the promos and unsettled by how much TLD sounds like John Darnielle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah drat, he's not even gonna make it to the ring, with that 1 rating. He'll just end up being beaten silly in the parking lot, by a bunch of imp pro wrestlers armed with chairs and sledgehammers

Nervous lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm ready to commit hate crimes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Ok but what do you think you're gonna do in the game?

I thought about adding "and then lose terribly in the game" so theres yr answer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

gonna miss it live but hype as hell!!!

You're going to find out why they call me lunchmeat (not sure what this means, don't quite understand wrestling shittalking yet)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Going out prepared for my opening match with Sleng Teng and getting bodied by this oval office instead ftw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Big Larry theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bOzxgLBlQ

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

No idea how this happened (where did Larry go lol?) but hype as hell to watch

Dude you sat out your fight with me and sent in some loving freak lurker covered in eyeballs in your place

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry addresses the controversial events of last night

https://vocaroo.com/1hYTcEX3yPrW

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

Rewatching the PRAGTAG match and Pleb just decides to destroy the announcers table in the middle of the match for no reason? lol

Pleb was extremely unhinged in general. something about the boy ain't quite right

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tenkaris posted:

The announcer said astral is 364 pounds but he looks just as fat as ol yeller and dongicus who the announcer said weigh in combined at like 1100 pounds

Pmack is like 600 pounds too I think?

Astral is hacking. His fedora never comes off, his weight is clearly edited and the lights went off mid match :tinfoil:

It said I was 500 and I look smaller than those guys. Probably all the trapped gas

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

get hype for Saturday night imps

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO posted:

To all of you who are who are supporting this :cheersdoge:

Yeah this is all genuinely impressive. I'd offer to help out but I have basically zero useful skills in this area or in general

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

If you empty quote this post you have to remove the timg tags and restore them to img tags. That's an order.

NOW LET'S GET loving HYPE!!!!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to completely ruin the ring match 1 and that's a BIG LEERY promise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

try as you might you're not gonna Grab my Ghoulies, you degenerate wretch. this lunchmeat is getting fucken deep-fried.

You better hope I'm reheated to 165 °F, because I'm going to be bad for your health.

I suspend my threat of sticking my finger in my opponents mouth and wiggling it around a wee bit until I see what your character looks like though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I haven't felt so close to understanding the appeal of pro wrestling since i listened to Beat the Champ by The Mountain Goats on repeat on a long hungover bus journey

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol I wonder if Werewolf Gimmick would make a good entrance theme

Very nearly asked for it but thought it was maybe a bit too on the nose lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Give someone Brotherman Bill

https://youtu.be/qkUVToIfrKg

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm a little wasted and recorded this without thinking and it came out 10x more threatening than intended

https://vocaroo.com/1jxlP18fhzax

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Scottish!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

"Ready to Roc" was brought up, pretty good imo

Lmao yes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

So can someone explain to me like they are talking very patiently to a retarded child / Scot how the leagues and title matches and stuff actually work in this sort of thing? Like, what does it actually mean if I win or lose in match 1 here lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

i'm in europe. i'm up all night. real gamer hours. nobody's changing their fake rear end illuminati time zone over you.

I'm in Europe and I'm going to make sure you don't sleep tonight boy. Clack clack. Andalu-see-ya-later

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NEW LARRY INTRO. I asked for lunchmeat and you gave me a skeleton. I'm burning IZWF to the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHIc-F0XR4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I might have voted to kill him but I've seen the light. After two matches where I've been put against the biggest monsters you could conjure I'm joining Team Impo and burning IZWF to the ground. Open up that stomach mouth and eat the fucker, Impo!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I might have voted to kill him but I've seen the light. After two matches where I've been put against the biggest monsters you could conjure I'm joining Team Impo and burning IZWF to the ground. Open up that stomach mouth and eat the fucker, Impo!!

IMPO BOYS RISE UP. LET'S BURN THIS loving PLACE

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm taking note of everyone rooting for Impo against the Major. Just something to keep in mind.

The Major represents a corrupt order. May Impo take the world!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

Thank you for the incredible night of wrestling! Feels like all the faces are on the ropes, is there any hope to overcome this great evil in IZWF?

There is.

This is my song for the fat stupid fuckers who have clearly been set up tonight. My official declaration: TLD IS AN ADMIN PLANT.

https://vocaroo.com/13tI2EfZeCLq

Free the Zone. Fight the corrupt IZWF. DEFEAT SLEEPY JEFFREY. Kiss my bellybutton from the inside.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

imps must unite to fight the admin threat

that's exactly what I'm saying. Join The Brotherhood of Fallen Larrys today. Between my 500lb and Small Dead Larry's 0.005lb there's plenty of membership room left.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still think Dr Cool AIDS is girl who stinks good. Now that I've realised that was Dr Cool AIDS and not Welcome and it was meant to be the hot goth doctor from Persona 5 I feel entirely justified

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the clocks just went forward tonight in GMT so I'm sitting here at 5.15am cackling about impo like a loving idiot. I have a job!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Oh also, what does the TGB (I think it is) on the front of the tank stand for? The Gut Buster? The Gravy Boat?

It stands for The Goddamn Betrayer! Your tanks and guns were the machines that were supposed to bring us a fresh new start, but instead you're just reinforcing TLD and the admin position.

And there's only one response to that kind of betrayal... it's time for lunch.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

also i had a really funny idea to make a promo video that involved me dressing up like max payne and mixing it in with match footage. but then i realised i have no video editing skills whatsoever so theres no way i can actualyl pull that off lmfao. maybe i'll at least finish the insane nu metal riff i was writing for it

This sounds entirely in keeping with a Max Payne cutscene

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

thinking how hype doing a real life promo would be and then realizing i am not cut out to do one as my av

Apparently I'm "not physically able" to "gain 330lb" to reach my character's size particularly when I am "getting married in two weeks" and to me this is just evidence that women keep us from our dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

qnqnx posted:

And this is why hopefully, matches with ladders were they are not exclusively used to wallop on eachother or for sick drops, are to be permanently banished to Impo's lair.

*overly quickly* that's not a real place by the way so don't check it out.