Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PostNouveau posted:

SEMO got a good look on that 3

Yup was coming here to post that. Can’t really ask for much better given the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The NCAA men’s basketball tournament is the most perfect of all of God’s creations, the one bright spot in this hell world

(Quote this back to me in a few hours when I am melting down about Arkansas losing)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

DC Murderverse posted:

That putback was the dopest thing I’ve seen all game, so good his teammate had to shove him out of excitement

Nick Smith pushing over Kamani Johnson should make the clips at the end.

Charleston shooting sub 30% in the second half is quite the collapse

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Arkansas about to blow this lmao

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dango Bango posted:

Oh man can't convert the alley oop

That’s gonna cost us the game

Once you see the defenders there you gotta pull it out and just run clock. Instead… well, lead down to 5

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If Melendez doesn’t jump Ricky gets called for a charge and I would be a wreck rn

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:hfive:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Oral Roberts might want to try making a bucket

I crunched the numbers and :agreed:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Komet posted:

That was not deflected

Yeah that was weird. And then it looked like the ref just whistled for an offensive foul but then the offense (A&M) inbounded it after the whistle. Turned it over anyway but just some weird things

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mike_V posted:

houston is looking vulnerable

If NKU weren’t on a 5 min FG drought Houston might be in trouble

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If I were Purdue I would simply give the ball to my 7 foot guy every possession

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I know that 3 from the logo would have only put FDU up 5 but it feels like it would have been a huge gut punch for Purdue

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Probably balances out that other charge, FDU still owed one though for not getting the foul on the out of bounds IMO

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I love the tournament

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I know no one cares about the NIT but Vandy just finished the game on a 9-0 run to eek out a 1 point victory over Michigan, really fun game

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:agreed:

tactlessbastard posted:

I see bad Arkansas showed up, congratulations KU

Yep :negative:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

tactlessbastard posted:

Bad Arkansas somehow still in this

I want to be mad about some missed calls (Kamani got hooked and instead of 2 FT it was a 1&1 and he missed the front end), but overall getting outplayed in every phase. Lucky that Kansas is letting us stick around

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

It’s a good game now I guess?

Devo about to drop dead out there so Kansas is probably gonna go on a run since we used all our energy pushing to get back in it but I’m proud we actually managed to get the lead

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Grittybeard posted:

Hogs not gonna be able to keep up with the refs.

I have never seen an individual college player with a worse whistle against him than Jordan Walsh

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If Devo Davis were wearing a Kansas jersey he would have shot 20 free throws by now

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

tactlessbastard posted:

The Hogs will win if they don't attempt another 3

Search your heart, you know we aren’t shooting another 2 the rest of the game

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wasn’t a foul on Walsh lmao

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Unless they got him with a shoulder, Arky's hands were straight up.

It’s just somethin about Walsh that makes them want to call fouls on him, he was a starter earlier in the year but we loved him to the bench to try to get 8 minutes in without him having 2 fouls

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm going to Kansas City next weekend mother fuckers, go a coog

I wish Arkansas was goin to KC, instead I’m sitting here staring at flights to vegas which is a lot more inconvenient than the 3.5 hour drive

Can’t believe how awful Auburns 2nd half was. Like.. I guess that’s why they hadn’t won back to back games in a while and why they struggled throughout conference play, just couldn’t see games out. Felt like they were shooting 10% in the 2nd, nothing they did looked confident

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Lmao Kamani getting pushed in the face on both ends but Devo already has 2 ticky fouls, cool. Games over, we can survive with Devo on the bench for 18 minutes

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Hogs look like butt

Uconn is so freakin good too. It was gonna take our best game and we are not playing anywhere close enough

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wiltsghost posted:

Was that John Daley?

You know it

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wiltsghost posted:

He a hogs fan I guess? Didn't know that.

Yeah, his family moved to a small town in Arkansas when he was little and spent a few years, and then he attended college at the U of A

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

UConn missed 11 shots but got 7 Offensive rebounds meaning that of the trips they got a shot off only 4 didn’t end in points. That seems like a bad formula for success if you’re Arkansas

:negative:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

tactlessbastard posted:

I’m glad I’m at work lmao

I have decided to watch cocomelon instead of the second half

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The real sweet 16 is the friends we made along the way imo

I will miss Nick Smith Jr, Anthony Black, and presumably at least one of Ricky Council IV and Jordan Walsh, if not both

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hell yeah Aztecs

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Desi Sills went from Arkansas to Arkansas State to Kansas State, I know he is out of eligibility but I think his destiny is to show up as a GA at Kansas next year to complete the transformation

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If I were Kansas State I simply wouldn’t have gone on a 5 minute scoring drought

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

DC Murderverse posted:

God Kim Mulkey is the worst

Just make this the thread title imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Codependent Poster posted:

Dead serious, they need to fire the ref that called that tech.

Everyone watching this game, mostly because of Clark, and then you have terrible officiating then call that tech on her. It's a joke and it's going to ruin any chance of people coming back to watch NCAA Women's Basketball.

Yeah it’s wild. Like, I’m the target audience for this game in particular: a casual WBB fan (I watch the Razorbacks and then will randomly tune in if a game gets a lot of hype or is on easy to watch). I made sure to tune in to watch this, and it will probably be the most watched WBB NCAA final ever. And… the fix is in from the refs. Really hard to keep watching or want to come back.

Like, I just don’t know how this isn’t a T and what Clark did is

https://twitter.com/garmansports/status/1642635083856191500?s=46&t=l3BNUY1tDwZOYN9ilB4yAg