Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

rojovision posted:

I appreciate the enthusiasm for the build so far. We've got a little bit of a slow start, but I think there's a path to victory if my understanding of the game's mechanics is correct.

I started up a playthrough (Daggerfall Unity) in solidarity (never played it back in the day, Morrowind was my entry point) and I was feeling pretty bad about how often I was dying in that first dungeon...until I watched your video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Are there any mods, debug commands, or anything else to make in town travel not suck?

Getting really tired of running across Daggerfall city four times a quest.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You can check your rep by clicking somehow in the character stat screen. I honestly forget where to click, though.

The i button for time of day etc. will show you your legal reputation in an area. There's no way to see overall reputation in an area or even rep with factions other than a save game editor, as far as I know.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I look forward to your rundown of DF Unity.

It’s great. Even with nothing else you can have the random dungeons be smaller…

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

While not story relevant, I learned recently that if you have a spellcasting skill greater than 100, all spells in that school are free.

Even "Continuous Damage 100 + 100/Level for 60 + 60/Level Rounds in an Area."