Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Please enlighten me, how was Sam Hyde (and Million Dollar Extreme) perceived pre-2016? I know they went full hog during the World Peace era, but I want to know where did it all start from?

And how does Sam keep getting away with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

who the gently caress is sam hyde

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I know two things about Sam Hyde

I saw a video from him where he and a group of friends interview his (?) Mom about some thing. It was mildly funny at the time but I could not tell you what the subject was. It was posted here frequently in like 2010 or something. Maybe later than that.

The other thing is that Amazon lately seems to think I would be interested in a cheap drawstring bag with his hideous monster roid face printed on it. The one where he looks all sweaty and blue. It scared me when I opened the app and his actually revolting face was looking at me and Amazon was like "special picks for you" and I could not comprehend why it would think I want that nor why it exists at all

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Astrochicken posted:

who the gently caress is sam hyde

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

do you think i'll ruin it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
For three posts, you have been asking who is Sam Hyde?

The world may never know.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

do you think i'll ruin it with my bad attitude

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kntfkr posted:

For three posts, you have been asking who is Sam Hyde?

The world may never know.

Uh one, uh TWOOO,... uh three. Three.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Sam Hyde is the name Dr. Jekyll gives when he walks into a sex shop.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6_2EkhzAc

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I believe there's a running gag 4chan? Does whenever there's mass shooting they submit a bunch of Sam Hyde footage to the news saying he's the shooter or something like that.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All it takes is a bottle.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Saalkin posted:

I believe there's a running gag 4chan? Does whenever there's mass shooting they submit a bunch of Sam Hyde footage to the news saying he's the shooter or something like that.

Yeah it's good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Should have stayed Hyden imo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
is he the originator of the coom meme

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah it's good

Lol I hope he fires that thing like he’s holding it and breaks his shoulder and his glasses fall in the mud.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Every once in a while they give an escaped mental patient their own TV show

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

you mean the ghost of kyiv??

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Sam Hyde is what you yell at your dipshit brother when he goes to answer the door for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
It begs the question, is there a Sam Jekyll?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Extra Large Marge posted:

Every once in a while they give an escaped mental patient their own TV show

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Das Boo posted:

Sam Hyde is what you yell at your dipshit brother when he goes to answer the door for Jehovah's Witnesses.

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WgtlgGAgs

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRppXdKDY_c

I writw in cursive.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
it feels like even knowing who sam hyde is, let alone any of the surrounding mythos, is one of those indicators that you are Too Online

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
million dollar extreme was featured on the SA front page in like 2010 and the videos featured on that page were pretty funny as i remember it, and pre-chud.

later i guess he turned into a gamergate-wave right winger in response to the lib/hipster world of alt-comedy being annoying, which, dude, you knew what this was when you signed up baby

no idea about his work post chud turn

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

million dollar extreme was featured on the SA front page in like 2010 and the videos featured on that page were pretty funny as i remember it, and pre-chud.

later i guess he turned into a gamergate-wave right winger in response to the lib/hipster world of alt-comedy being annoying, which, dude, you knew what this was when you signed up baby

no idea about his work post chud turn

adult swim show had a handful of funny sketches, deffo didn't need a second season

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That Ted talk he did still holds up imo

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

It started by making some funny videos online. They usually had the edge of 2010 era internet messages boards. Stuff like going out in williamsburg and mocking yuppie hipsters.

Why hasn't he disappeared? He got in early on bitcoin and can just self-fiance everything he does.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8klp9ro19Q

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah it's good

lmao

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Don't know who that is but a certain strain of online dipshits absolutely love him and misinformation he creates so yeah

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Reminder: Tim Heidecker was just mad as gently caress that Hyde was doing his type of comedy better than Heidecker did and it made him really upset.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Better" is one way to put it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think that's true, op

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
sam hyde is a nazi op so i dont really give a poo poo about him pre-2016

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i liked the cop walking around with dualie pistols. that was fun.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

thin blue whine posted:

sam hyde is a nazi op so i dont really give a poo poo about him pre-2016

What did he do?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Asteroid Alert posted:

What did he do?

guy on the left runs the daily stormer, right is richard spencer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

He did it ironically, you big lame-o. Are you triggered lmao I bet you are