Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
I imagine he settled down and had a wife but he’s possibly retarted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Asteroid Alert posted:

What did he do?

donated money to the nerd who owns the daily stormer

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

also a nazi, but def a nerd

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking forward to the driftingmouse thread titled “Sam Dead” instead of the obvious “Sam Died”

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Ape Fist posted:

Reminder: Tim Heidecker was just mad as gently caress that Hyde was doing his type of comedy better than Heidecker did and it made him really upset.

Nothing hyde did will ever top tom goes to the mayor.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

FirstnameLastname posted:

guy on the left runs the daily stormer, right is richard spencer

Guy on the left is weev right? Guess if you're born short and jewish the only alpha move is to become a nazi.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
men with bad genes concerned with preserving the gene pool

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Looking forward to the driftingmouse thread titled “Sam Dead” instead of the obvious “Sam Died”

:drat:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

do you think i'll ruin it

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=848744412606641

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
His TEDx talk is still gold all these years later, despite him going total turbo doofus or whatever. He sort of fell off the map for me not long after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmicRDpS5Gk

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
I remember some old youtube where they'd mock 'hipsters' for being 'consumerist' (they buy things from brands, unlike me). But then one of the jokes was just interview footage of a woman in Portland with added voiceover going "you're ugly suck my dick!!!".

It seemed a real coward move that they couldn't even improv stuff to her face. Like, not only is it a big "inventing a comeback the next day" flop, but that's the best they came up with?

Then it turned out the main guy was literally a nazi and destroyed his career with the fake irony.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gas

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

yeah this is like the third or fourth time that we've had a thread about this fuckhead

:gas:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:godwin:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam Byden

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Is Sam Hyde the incel internet comic from like 10 years ago who ended up making embarassing male advice videos while smoking cigars in his car?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm glad he's dead

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

He's one of those comedians who his way of doing comedy is to be really obnoxious. It was kind of entertaining to see some of his bits. But he seems like someone who I would hate to encounter in real life and would rather he not inspire others to be as obnoxious as a way of gaining attention.

Anyway I think he used to be perceived as a kind of funny eccentric who stuck it to anime fans and art students and people who watched too many ted talks. Whereas now he's just an aging neo-nazi.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He did irritating shock humor at one point. The 4chan gag about him being a mass shooter (which the mainstream media has picked up on several times iirc) is funnier than the man himself.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tim Heidecker's character is basically doing a proto-Sam Hyde, the problem is that Sam Hyde isn't doing a character, that's just how he actually is

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

lol

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Ape Fist posted:

Reminder: Tim Heidecker was just mad as gently caress that Hyde was doing his type of comedy better than Heidecker did and it made him really upset.

it's super true. shortly after world peace got canceled tim was uploading videos to facebook that were beat for beat, almost word for word ripoffs of stuff sam had already done years ago

anyway WP had a few funny skits but i don't miss it and sam hyde loving sucks. i still think about "do you think i'll ruin it with my bad attitude" and sam hitting stuff with the tiny baseball bat and laugh though. i cant help it

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Him calling out Hasan to box and Hasan being a big baby bitch about it was p fun ngl

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah that was like the one funny thing he's done in the past 5 years

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Another gbs thread dedicated to some rear end in a top hat. Very fresh.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bloopsy posted:

Another gbs thread dedicated to some rear end in a top hat. Very fresh.

Extremely tempted to goatse this post, lord help me

Snowcow
Oct 17, 2007

Heath posted:

The other thing is that Amazon lately seems to think I would be interested in a cheap drawstring bag with his hideous monster roid face printed on it. The one where he looks all sweaty and blue.

That's every picture of him.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
favorite game developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym0DJ9VzxU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don't know any sam hyde

i know a samuel beckett though, is that who you're thinking of maybe?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The only mde thing I still think about and laugh is the car stereo shop ad

Specifically where the chick goes "I only ride with two types of guys: Asians, and dipshit white boys"

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Hes funny op

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

Ă°ÂŸÂ’Â€
I think he’s a nazi and perma-incel and not like, as some sort of performance art

I dont really know though. I saw a youtube video where he was whining about men taking the last name of their partner or whatever. That’s the only thing of his ive seen since that Ted talk thing

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

barnold posted:

it's super true. shortly after world peace got canceled tim was uploading videos to facebook that were beat for beat, almost word for word ripoffs of stuff sam had already done years ago

Whatever about Hyde's personal (lovely) politics, this is 100% what happened and is why Heidecker went after him so furiously. I remember watching World Peace in the beginning and was like 'This is like Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! but unironically funnier. Tim Heidecker is going to be pissed as gently caress if he sees this.' And he was. I don't even think Sam Hyde was even particularly inclined towards being 'Right wing' in the beginning but he obviously courted that kind of 4chan-like shitposting humour and I feel like after Heidecker ruined his career he was just like 'Ok whatever I'm just going to lean into it now because its going to continue to get me views.'

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Crazy if true.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Its a chud conspiracy

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Whether performance or dearly held belief, he propagates fascist garbage, slings slurs, and is generally unkind to people. gently caress him.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The guy was a scientist who got high on his own supply.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its weird people know so much about this guy, it more weird the detailed and obviously very personally developed opinions.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
cellphone vids were funny but he's just some overweight nazi nowadays lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

No. 6 posted:

Whether performance or dearly held belief, he propagates fascist garbage, slings slurs, and is generally unkind to people. gently caress him.
Yeah after 2015 at the latest you must be assumed to unironically hold fascist views if you make "" "" "" "" "hilarious" "" """"" "" jokes along those lines. The harder they claim they are trolling the more likely they have actual white supremacist tattoos