Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Sam Hyde is a better boxer than lowtax, I'll give him that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lit - My Own Worst Enemy

PLEASE TELL ME WHY IM SLEEPIN WITH MY CLOTHES ON AND MY PANTS ARE IN THE DRIVEWAY I CAME OUTSIDE THE WINDOW LAST NIGHT

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I’m always generally on the fence about Sam Hyde. Whatever I’m against him saying just may be a troll. He’s a very unique psycho.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
That Trash Theory video tried real hard to convince me that Lit was a real and good band and not a lovely one hit wonder AND TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Crespolini posted:

Are you talking about Sam Hyde the heavyweight boxer? I think his defeat of Thompson with a decisive third round knockout silenced the previous critics, and brought fresh attention to the pugilistic artform.

so he's stopped to copying lowtax now?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
YOU MAKE ME CUM
PLEATLY MISERABLE

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

War and Pieces posted:

so he's stopped to copying lowtax now?

No, I don't think that'd be very accurate to say in any way.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

“Moms” was very mean, but also very funny. Another thing that leaves me conflicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

And yet another one that conflicts me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

It’s like some iffy untouched territory in comedy.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm going to go to his funeral and yell slurs at the attendees to prove some sort of point

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Sam hydes funny and maybe one best lib triggerers

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm a chud and I love to trigger libs too

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Another favorite of mine is when he went to an anime convention and put on a really long power point presentation. Let’s just say he made some connections to its questionable, stylistic nature, which pissed everyone off, asking him to leave.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

knife school holds up

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

In lieu of flowers please mail a check to David Duke with JK in the memo line

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

flubber nuts posted:

knife school holds up

College cunts is really funny still

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

I'm a chud and I love to trigger libs too

Boopaleep my McNothing!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

is he still doing steroids wrong? last time i saw him he had huge arms and palumboism and a completely flat chest

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

juggalo baby coffin posted:

is he still doing steroids wrong? last time i saw him he had huge arms and palumboism and a completely flat chest

If you think hes using them wrong box him

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Once Sam used to be wacky and edgy, but now he’s the world’s mentor who smokes cigars, where everyone is actually on even playing ground, and if you aren’t having a good life, it’s your fault. The diameter of his facial pores increases proportionally with his wisdom.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Terminal autist posted:

If you think hes using them wrong box him

Sam I loved moms, thanks for making it

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

for manic quasi-schizophasic comedy I prefer Conner O'Malley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2DYtTZRcAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUChJnCKaC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyRDrnoD358

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's always great when Connor O'Malley pops up in random comedy show

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Sam hyde is the only person in history to give a good TED talk

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

He seems like a fuckin rear end in a top hat but I'd be lying if I said I haven't laughed at a lot of poo poo he's done over the years.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I expected you to be normal-size Robbie, what the hell man, you’re Micro Machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

veni veni veni posted:

He seems like a fuckin rear end in a top hat but I'd be lying if I said I haven't laughed at a lot of poo poo he's done over the years.

Its just a bunch of joyless scolds trying to make other people feel as poo poo and empty as they are. Like sure sam hydes a nazi but guess what so is your entire local PD, whos a bigger threat to your community. Let people enjoy things

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Terminal autist posted:

Its just a bunch of joyless scolds trying to make other people feel as poo poo and empty as they are. Like sure sam hydes a nazi but guess what so is your entire local PD, whos a bigger threat to your community. Let people enjoy things

Nah lol

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Terminal autist posted:

Sounds like something a nazi would say

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Terminal autist posted:

Lol

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Look kids its nazi steve brule.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Beard Dandruff posted:

Look kids its nazi steve brule.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Good Sphere posted:

I expected you to be normal-size Robbie, what the hell man, you’re Micro Machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE

The Three Stooges-style hat lift always makes me laugh. So much about this sketch was so problematic but for some reason it still gets chuckles out of me. Shameful chuckles.

MDE's best stuff was the bizarre poo poo that maaaybe had some sort of message but were vague and absurdist enough that you weren't clearly being hit over the head with some right-wing poo poo. I'm A Bad Father, the one where Nick is a burnt-out teacher, Zone Fitness, HyperGenX, Kid Six... even Guy Heaven Gym had some funny moments if you didn't really think about it too much.

But I have no idea who allowed them to film reprehensible poo poo like Thank You White People.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Hands down the best sam hyde meme is when ever theres a public shooting in the us people report sam hyde as the shooter and than local news will put the really hosed up photoshops of sam on the news as the active shooter lol

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

von Braun posted:

"we owned him hard"

then this idubs fella sees through it immediately

Lol, you clearly haven't watched the vid.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Conner O’Malley: We got some waves comin! WOOW we got some waves comin!!! Wooow!! We got some waves comin

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Terminal autist posted:

Hello sailor :wink:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Insanely bad thread as predicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY