Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Toxic Mental posted:

Conner O’Malley: We got some waves comin! WOOW we got some waves comin!!! Wooow!! We got some waves comin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFiBGtMu94

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

lol

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

If you want comedy from people who aren't afraid to say words that you'll get a probation for in this very thread, just go to cum town or stav or anybody else from the scumbag left. You don't need sam hyde.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHB0vblDfv4&t=264s

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Lister posted:

If you want comedy from people who aren't afraid to say words that you'll get a probation for in this very thread, just go to cum town or stav or anybody else from the scumbag left. You don't need sam hyde.

Cumtown is friends with Hyde and have had him on the show...

JustFollowingOrder
Mar 3, 2023

by vyelkin
sam hyde no longer has a daily internet presence along with most people that existed in the early 2010s.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Terminal autist posted:

If you think hes using them wrong box him

Terminal autist posted:

Its just a bunch of joyless scolds trying to make other people feel as poo poo and empty as they are. Like sure sam hydes a nazi but guess what so is your entire local PD, whos a bigger threat to your community. Let people enjoy things

Imagine telling people who don't like the same decade old internet comic as you to get punched in the face.

Cigar smoking advice daddy would be embarrassed, bro.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lister posted:

Lol those guys love Hyde.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

he used to be funny, but then it became a weird thing where he just catered to and grifted 4channers.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Good Sphere posted:

I expected you to be normal-size Robbie, what the hell man, you’re Micro Machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE

Mister Speaker posted:

The Three Stooges-style hat lift always makes me laugh. So much about this sketch was so problematic but for some reason it still gets chuckles out of me. Shameful chuckles.

MDE's best stuff was the bizarre poo poo that maaaybe had some sort of message but were vague and absurdist enough that you weren't clearly being hit over the head with some right-wing poo poo. I'm A Bad Father, the one where Nick is a burnt-out teacher, Zone Fitness, HyperGenX, Kid Six... even Guy Heaven Gym had some funny moments if you didn't really think about it too much.

I've always seen Trex/Robbie Sketch as a pretty scathing parody of early to mid 2k10's PUA/Manosphere creeps, Eg; ROOSHV, etc.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Mar 18, 2023

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Mordja posted:

Cumtown is friends with Hyde and have had him on the show...

was gonna say, lol. there's a video episode with gillis, hyde and rocheforth as guest, where mullen stays off camera the whole time because they're all so much taller than him

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wow the unfunny guys did stuff with another unfunny dude.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Wow the unfunny guys did stuff with another unfunny dude.

Wow you had a collab w MDE??

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Sam Hyde is just another white supremacist comedian in the vein of Michael Richards or Bill Maher.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Do you think Sam Hyde and Virgil Texas have hosed?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
It’s impressive that he’s willing to look so ugly with the hair and beard and everything

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Quotey posted:

It’s impressive that he’s willing to look so ugly with the hair and beard and everything

TrotskyMAXXING.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Their daily YouTube Livestream is mostly just them looking at houses on Zillow the entire time. Not very good content IMHO!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Nick does that not Sam

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

War and Pieces posted:

Do you think Sam Hyde and Virgil Texas have hosed?

Whoever one lives in LA got turned out

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Good Sphere posted:

Once Sam used to be wacky and edgy, but now he’s the world’s mentor who smokes cigars, where everyone is actually on even playing ground, and if you aren’t having a good life, it’s your fault. The diameter of his facial pores increases proportionally with his wisdom.

Isn't he Godless? Of course he's going to be stupid.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Crespolini posted:

was gonna say, lol. there's a video episode with gillis, hyde and rocheforth as guest, where mullen stays off camera the whole time because they're all so much taller than him

Sam hyde was never a guest on cumtown and what you're referring to was hyde's podcast. It's astounding how it's possible to instantly fact check these things and people still get it wrong.

That's beside the point I was making anyway. If you want comics that are liberal that are doing the same brand of comedy, there are alternatives, so you don't need him.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Lister posted:

Sam hyde was never a guest on cumtown and what you're referring to was hyde's podcast. It's astounding how it's possible to instantly fact check these things and people still get it wrong.

I cannot express to you how sorry I am for having said Hyde went on Mullens podcast, if in fact it was Mullen who went on Hyde's. What an incredibly important difference.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The only funny thing Sam Hyde ever did was that Ted Talk.

You'd think once he got some attention/fame, he'd have learned how to shower and not look gross all the time.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He stopped showering to trigger the snowflakes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anyone else freaking out because their cock smells like pennies??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crespolini posted:

I cannot express to you how sorry I am for having said Hyde went on Mullens podcast, if in fact it was Mullen who went on Hyde's. What an incredibly important difference.

You'll be killed for this

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Anyone else freaking out because their cock smells like pennies??

Every day for the past 11 years I've been sticking $30 in pennies in my foreskin. I use em for everything, cab rides, movie theaters, groceries

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Crespolini posted:

It's important to get the details right or else you look like someone who doesn't know what the gently caress they're talking about.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Terminal autist posted:

If you think hes using them wrong box him

you can tell sam is really insecure about how he looks because of how he tries to make himself look uglier on purpose. he makes his ugliness a bit so he has an out for anyone pointing out that he looks like absolute poo poo

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Smugworth posted:

Every day for the past 11 years I've been sticking $30 in pennies in my foreskin. I use em for everything, cab rides, movie theaters, groceries

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiqPmsBYieA

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I thought the video he made where he was washing a car and telling people how to steal from credit card companies was really funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Saying Sam Hyde to psych people out playing baseketball

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam "Quick!" Hyde "Deez Nutz in Your Mouth"

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The MLP dating game

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Ironically" commissioning horny pony art lol

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=get_Ln4bt40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He makes me uncomfortable, like “I don’t want to be in the same room as this guy without an orderly present”.