Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
First thing I saw from him was the TEDx talk, and it was pretty funny. The fake car audio commercial was good too, as were the videos where they went to car meetups and made fun of people. Even 'Moms' is hilarious, even if it is the most mean-spirited humour I've ever seen. I think it was only once I started seeing his 'standup comedy' videos that I started to realize "oh drat this guy's a nazi."

The show had some good moments too, it was funny and even artful when it wasn't doing some awful punching down like the 'The Wall Show' sketch. I wish they'd done more of that and less of whatever Sam started doing with cellphone videos.

He's deffo an actual white nationalist, there's nothing ironic about it (not like that matters). Apart from the photos someone linked above, he's also donated money to the legal defense fund of the Daily Stormer guy.

Crespolini posted:

Oh, and I used to laugh at the Officer Maggot sketch.

Me too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Good Sphere posted:

I expected you to be normal-size Robbie, what the hell man, you’re Micro Machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_LakJTsIE

The Three Stooges-style hat lift always makes me laugh. So much about this sketch was so problematic but for some reason it still gets chuckles out of me. Shameful chuckles.

MDE's best stuff was the bizarre poo poo that maaaybe had some sort of message but were vague and absurdist enough that you weren't clearly being hit over the head with some right-wing poo poo. I'm A Bad Father, the one where Nick is a burnt-out teacher, Zone Fitness, HyperGenX, Kid Six... even Guy Heaven Gym had some funny moments if you didn't really think about it too much.

But I have no idea who allowed them to film reprehensible poo poo like Thank You White People.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Toxic Mental posted:

Conner O’Malley: We got some waves comin! WOOW we got some waves comin!!! Wooow!! We got some waves comin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFiBGtMu94