Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

million dollar extreme was featured on the SA front page in like 2010 and the videos featured on that page were pretty funny as i remember it, and pre-chud.

later i guess he turned into a gamergate-wave right winger in response to the lib/hipster world of alt-comedy being annoying, which, dude, you knew what this was when you signed up baby

no idea about his work post chud turn

adult swim show had a handful of funny sketches, deffo didn't need a second season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

yeah this is like the third or fourth time that we've had a thread about this fuckhead

:gas:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Beard Dandruff posted:

Look kids its nazi steve brule.