Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Why has the goat man captured goons’ hearts when tub girl is even more disgusting and shocking to look at? You can post a ban me with the goat man but so few go with tub girl I just want to get to the bottom of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

making GBS threads is easy. Ripping your rear end in a top hat a gape is hard.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Its because kirk's was an act of self love, done for pure artistic expression. Nobody knows why tubgirl did it, but could be sinister idk.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Yea goatse is a work of love that took months of effort to create.

Tubgirl just had some bad clams and was trying to rinse her bumhole and oopsied into legend.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i like to pretend that goatse and tubgirl are dating and they kiss and go on cute dates.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
My favourite throwaway joke in 30 Rock was when Octavia Spencer was playing Harriet Tubman in Tracy Jordan's movie and objected to the name because it was too masculine, and suggested she be Harriet Tubgirl instead

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Cause poop is gross and the place poop comes from isn't as gross

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Goatse is the ultimate expression of a lifetime of honing a craft, mastering a unique skill and putting it on display for the world to see like one of the great Renaissance masters.

Tubgirl is just someone making GBS threads on themself, and as salt fish said, the intent could be sinister for all we know.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Jillian poo poo posted:

Cause poop is gross and the place poop comes from isn't as gross

Isn’t being extremely gross the point? *confused*

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

MrQwerty posted:

Goatse is the ultimate expression of a lifetime of honing a craft, mastering a unique skill and putting it on display for the world to see like one of the great Renaissance masters.

Tubgirl is just someone making GBS threads on themself, and as salt fish said, the intent could be sinister for all we know.

Ahh so goatse is more obviously consensual, that’s an honorable reason goons

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

olylifter posted:

My favourite throwaway joke in 30 Rock was when Octavia Spencer was playing Harriet Tubman in Tracy Jordan's movie and objected to the name because it was too masculine, and suggested she be Harriet Tubgirl instead

Can’t have a lemon party without old dick!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

goatse is a pure expression of joy and athletic achievement. tubgirl is gross and dumb. hth.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What if tubgirl shitted in to goatse's rear end and then goatse shitted out the tubgirl poo poo on to lemon party's dick and then lemon party puked on tubgirl?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Kirk Johnson walked so the Conebros could fly

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

that g ova there posted:

Isn’t being extremely gross the point? *confused*

To look upon the innards of a man outside of a surgical theatre or medical diagram is to glimpse the face of god himself, and reflected in his eyes is our own frailty op

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Lemon party is so tame it should just be forgotten tbh. Oh no dudes sucking dick

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

wesleywillis posted:

What if tubgirl shitted in to goatse's rear end and then goatse shitted out the tubgirl poo poo on to lemon party's dick and then lemon party puked on tubgirl?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

wesleywillis posted:

back and forth.

forever.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Flinger posted:

Lemon party is so tame it should just be forgotten tbh. Oh no dudes sucking dick

Lemonparty and Meatspin definitely wound up in the "did we ever really find this shocking" category

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

everyone always forgets about loopback

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the funniest part about meatspin was if the counter reached a hundred it called you gay lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Could tubgirl's poo poo fountain, sprayed in to meatspin's dick, stop meat spin's dick from meatspinning?

Would the power source of meatspin (the dong that is sodomizing meatspin dick's rear end) have to start sodomizing meatspin's rear end harder to counter act the tubgirl poo poo fountain?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think it is because that Goatse is much more fun to meme and reference than Tubgirl. Whenever I see something that reminds me of Tubgirl, I get grossed out and try to forget it again. Whenever I see something that reminds me of the Goat Man, I immediately start looking where the ring should be to see if they got it right.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

olylifter posted:

They also have a line where Liz Lemon's family shows up, and her dad Dick Lemon is like "Well, you can't have a Lemon party without old Dick!"

edit: sorrry i missed someone else said this too :(

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 16, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol Buck Henry making a lemonparty joke was great

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If tubgirl poo poo in to glass rear end guy's jar, do you think it would have shattered?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That you even have to ask reveals you to be a philistine. :lofty:

Edit: Directed to the OP, not Wesley.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, it's some pretty impressive making GBS threads, it looks like she was going for a height record with that stream. Tubgirl was my first shock site, a kid in middle school told me to go on it and I did and I was so mad at him the next day. I also remember him showing me this ancient meme, I think it remember it being on a projector somehow:

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

Jillian poo poo posted:

To look upon the innards of a man outside of a surgical theatre or medical diagram is to glimpse the face of god himself, and reflected in his eye is our own frailty op

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you can learn more from goatse than you can from tubgirl and the pursuit of knowledge is most noble

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Goatse is a warm, inviting welcome

Tubgirl wants you to leave her alone

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the funniest part about meatspin was if the counter reached a hundred it called you gay lol

erm, I wouldn't know

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Jillian poo poo posted:

To look upon the innards of a man outside of a surgical theatre or medical diagram is to glimpse the face of god himself, and reflected in his eyes is our own frailty op

To see the end of a large journey in a man and find it empty is the fate to which we all fear or dream

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
you should post a banme with tubgirl op just to even things out

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Goatse v Tubgirl huh. If Zack Snyder is directing I'm out.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
No love for the Harlequin Fetus? For shame.

(Actually, don't have shame)

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
2 girls one Kirk

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Shout out to blue waffle and the lotus boob

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
What I didn't get about Tubgirl was why the face was blurred out. I was like wow, someone really thought that was the most objectionable thing in the image?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What do you call this one?

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/l7Ixnss.jpg:nws:

a selfie :ssh: