Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Yeah I heard that on the broadcast, but that's Bisping saying that's what Gordon told him, but I don't know if that information came from a doctor or just from Gordon seeing something that looked like solids in his piss and assuming it's kidney tissue or liver tissue or whatever, know what I mean?

Like obviously something was wrong and I agree that he probably shouldn't have be allowed to fight, but I feel like my initial question still stands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

What a great start to the night these prelims have been

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Speaking of guys who probably weren't in shape to fight, loving ouch.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Brut posted:

Yeah I heard that on the broadcast, but that's Bisping saying that's what Gordon told him, but I don't know if that information came from a doctor or just from Gordon seeing something that looked like solids in his piss and assuming it's kidney tissue or liver tissue or whatever, know what I mean?

Like obviously something was wrong and I agree that he probably shouldn't have be allowed to fight, but I feel like my initial question still stands

some learn-ed internet doctors in one of my discords suggested it may be/have been Gordon and/or Bisping misinterpreting bilirubin in his urine, which would be an early indicator of a liver condition, to mean actual pieces of liver

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

that sucks :(

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
Why do humans even have knees? They are the worst.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

still in the early prelims too, how much more cursed can it get

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

wow theyre really packing maximum hosed poo poo per minute into this bad boy huh

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

It's sad that I have to be impressed that Lukasz doesn't insisst on a fighter taking brain damage after their knee explodes

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

lmfao idk how this dude's promos are normally but he was not at all prepared to answer for "my opponent died in front of me"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I am 0 for 5 so far and I am really excited about the possibility of finally having a perfect 0% picks card, I've wanted it for so long.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Aye Doc posted:

some learn-ed internet doctors in one of my discords suggested it may be/have been Gordon and/or Bisping misinterpreting bilirubin in his urine, which would be an early indicator of a liver condition, to mean actual pieces of liver

Ah yeah that makes more sense, thanks!

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
Bisping and DC are fun together

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

This fight is fire. One of the best prelim rounds between upcoming fighters in a long time

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahahaha that staredown i love it

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I could watch these two fight all night, goddamn

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I can't believe when you have highly touted, regionally developed prospects fight you get better results than when you have people fight on the contender series

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

When can we start betting on the over/under for crotch stoppages?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

CarlCX posted:

I can't believe when you have highly touted, regionally developed prospects fight you get better results than when you have people fight on the contender series

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

I don't even care who won the fight, I'll be following both of these guys' careers with interest

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I didn't know concrete could bleed but Santos' face makes a compelling case. Dude did not react to poo poo.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Murphy looked a lot better in the stand up. Santos had some take downs but I think he was gassing a bit and couldn't put much together once he got them. The carry and slam in round 3 was great.

Split decision Murphy sounds like the right call to be honest.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
featherweight too good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, when I had the bit about welterweight title dominance in the writeup there's only one other men's division that has the same 'every defending champion has been a reigning champion' statistic and that's featherweight because featherweight loving rules

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

boooo let em fight in the dark

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahahahahah what a shitshow

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
Sound guy missed a perfect chance to play the Undertakers theme

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Filho took round 2, would say 19-19 right now.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

That leg hyperextended hard, shocking that it's still usable.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
AAAAHHHH

Keptbroom
Sep 10, 2009
how the gently caress

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

how in the gently caress

BrotherJayne