Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

the Spain Virus posted:

In my '90s, he was always known as that creepy-looking pedophile and was never anything but a punchline to edgy jokes.

Same TBH.

Dude was nothing but an easy layup for weak comedy throughout my stint as a tyke in the 90s. I think people started banning MJ jokes in comedy clubs cause it was so overdone at that point.

Never knew the Golden Era MJ until the post-mortem years, which lasted that little stretch in the '10s until the documentary came out to remind us that oh yeah, he's still a huge piece of poo poo.

But I dunno, people gonna people and most haters tended to be bandwagon jumpers, both at the time and currently today. He's become that awkward cough and pause in the room for most convos these days I find.

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you :filez: it you don't support a lovely person.

^^^^ winner winner chicken dinner

White Light fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Mar 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU