Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'm going to be doing some very limited riding this time, because of ***reasons***. One moment and I'll add my deets.

Wishtlist

In :finland:
My wishlist and general game collection is a bit of a mess, so I'd appreciate it if you can run stuff by me so I can double-check I don't have it anywhere else.

Edit: Vernal Edge sent to Bad News Panda and 8 Doors: Arums Afterlife sent to AfterthoughtC as a consolation for having to deal with regional gifting issues.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Mar 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Another day, another ride.

Wishtlist

My wishlist and general game collection is a bit of a mess, so I'd appreciate it if you can run stuff by me so I can double-check I don't have it anywhere else. Stuff that is not on the wishlist is also appreciated, if you think it's something cool and good.

Edit: The Hand Of Merlin sent up.
And the undermentioned received. Thanks very much, love me some JRPGs and will take any reason to try and finish Cuphead.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 19, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Not a ride, but thanks for AfterthoughtC for the gift of Katana Zero.

gently caress it, turning it into a ride!

Wishtlist

My wishlist and general game collection is a bit of a mess, so I'd appreciate it if you can run stuff by me so I can double-check I don't have it anywhere else.

Edit: Aces and Adventures sent up.
And Pizza Tower received from the mysterious, not yet posting character below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Mar 21, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I am annoyed so along comes a ride!

Wishtlist

Edit: Scourgebringer and Othercide sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Mar 23, 2023