Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hello!

This is me from Portugal, Europe
Wishlist (order isn't important)

Sorry in advance if regional restrictions get in the way.

Edit: I actually have never been the first post so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to send a gift up to Nettle or to the very last poster in the thread close to the end of the sale?? Who knows?? I guess I'll send gifts to both, it's more fun that way! Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe sent up!
Edit 2: Hey, combo 2+, I added some more stuff to Nettle's gift now that I got confirmation I was meant to send stuff up: Zachtronics Solitaire and Crawl

Edit 3: Ferrosol sent me Stardew Valley (which I will be playing ASAP on my Steam Deck when it arrives) and the TWW2 DLC Vampire Coast, awesome gifts!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Mar 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU