Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I'm a billionaire super spy and part-time supermodel.
EDIT: Not a ride.

sklurb fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

^ :sparkles: GIFT INCOMING! :sparkles: ^

My wishlist & my Steam ID - USA :911:

*** I'm also looking to play another copy or two of Gloria Victis ($12.99 USD), one for my alt Steam account #1 and/or one for alt account #2 to support my main account's characters. Just loving this game. These would be my current #1 WL item(s). I would also friend on one or both of these accounts to facilitate the process.

Otherwise, it's "wishlist as usual!" :)

EDIT: Rune Factory 5 sent up!
EDIT 2: Received TWO copies of Gloria Victis! Thank you very much, OhFunny!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Mar 17, 2023

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

My wishlist
my Steam ID - USA :911:

* Wishlist in order of preference.
** (Please only send items on my WL. Thanks!)
*** Software, DLC, Early Access, pre-orders, game keys (from reputable sites) & Mixed+ reviews on my WL are always well-received.

EDIT: Sent up Rise of the Third Power along with The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles, SATUS, & Avernus!
EDIT 2: Received Chained Echoes from The Postman! Thanks very much!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 19, 2023

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I haven't hit you up in awhile!

My wishlist
My Steam ID - USA :911:

* Wishlist in order of preference.
** (Please only send items on my WL. Thanks!)
*** Software, DLC, Early Access, pre-orders, game keys (from reputable sites) & Mixed+ reviews on my WL are always well-received.

EDIT: Sent up Gloomwood & Dead Estate!
EDIT 2: Received Second Front from Jossar! Thank you very much!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Mar 19, 2023

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Thank you everyone for the train, the nice gifts, and to our gracious hostess, Nettle Soup, an extra special trophy of appreciation. 🏆