Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Nettle Soup posted:

Ok I'm no longer on a bus, and I got my pot back from my ceramics class!

I also have 5 copies of Solitaire Expeditions to give away, provided by the dev. Would like them to go to people who are actually gonna play them, and maybe leave a review! I've put 200+ hours into this silly game.

I'd take a copy, love solitaire games and this one sounds cool.

I've missed the last few trains so may hop on a couple times, I struggled with making my wishlist public the first time but hopefully it works:

:911:
Wishlist

Edit: Sent Traveller's Rest to Nettle!
Edit2: Apparently I hosed up and didn't realize I should skip Nettle, so I sent Case of the Golden Idol to anilEhilated (also thanks sklurb for letting me know!)

Maerlyn fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU