Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I can't wait until the Chinese take over everything, at least they're able to provide housing and medical care for their people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

je1 healthcare posted:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm

How many homeless people does China have?

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Cool now do Los Angeles

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Bum the Sad posted:

also lol tankie located

immediate whataboutism

a perfect reply

Dogg I don't know what to tell you if you honestly think the United States does a better job taking care of its poorest and most vulnerable population than China. We have massive encampments in every major city and the only help our government provides is sending the pigs to arrest them and throw away their poo poo.

No wonder you've been banned so many times you're an incredibly obnoxious poster.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Bum the Sad posted:

Lol nice meltdown. I never said anything about the United States.

You're the moron who velcroed weights to the steering wheel of his Tesla to get around self-driving safety features. Go crash into a preschool