Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Judge Judy sentenced a baby to hell for not being baptized.

im gonna sentence my dick to ur butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

How many homeless people does China have?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChinaMemes/comments/tudck6/never_forget_when_rsino_banned_someone_that/

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Cool now do Los Angeles

no you

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
also lol tankie located

immediate whataboutism

a perfect reply

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Dogg I don't know what to tell you if you honestly think the United States does a better job taking care of its poorest and most vulnerable population than China. We have massive encampments in every major city and the only help our government provides is sending the pigs to arrest them and throw away their poo poo.

No wonder you've been banned so many times you're an incredibly obnoxious poster.

Lol nice meltdown. I never said anything about the United States.

This is loving hilarious, it's like exactly the reddit picture, but here.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

You're the moron who velcroed weights to the steering wheel of his Tesla to get around self-driving safety features. Go crash into a preschool

Taiwan #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

lil poopendorfer posted:

Posting five individual homeless people is kinda quaint compared to the encampments in most US cities

Organ harvest truck had the day off.