Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i used to read dinosaur comics daily

gunshow had it’s moments

and that one with the comic of the dude falling into a black hole and his dick was getting stretched by gravity, I forget the name of it

Bloody posted:

I used to read like six web comics daily and then one day simply stopped doing that and it never even registered as a conscious decision or a “dang I miss those”

yeah basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

ADINSX posted:

Three word phrase

yeah that’s it. he got a real job working on Regular Show i think. hope he is doing well

Achmed Jones posted:

i liked dinsosaur comics a lot

ryan north went on to write the adventure time comics and also the squirrel girl comics for marvel. haven’t checked out what he’s been up to lately, hopefully he is doing well too

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

President Beep posted:

i was just really excited about blippi.

lol