Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

you don’t get a choice

put the red horse on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Zodium posted:

this

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Zodium posted:

Behold, I saw a red horse, and its rider was 16-bit Butt-Head.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it would be fine. i am pretty sure 16bb wouldn't gently caress up on user safety to own their posting enemies or let doxxing slide so that is a start

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Majorian posted:

Behold, I saw a red horse, and its rider was 16-bit Butt-Head.

"huhu, hey Beavis..." smashes a baseball bat into the forums

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i miss when zdr would get drunk and try to right a sql query that would end up accidentally deleting all of someones posts and breaking all the threads they posted in

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zdr and fau were great cspam admins. theyd get wasted and youd ask them to do hosed up poo poo and sometimes theyd do it. too bad they both snapped

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
shut up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:ironicat:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

it would be fine. i am pretty sure 16bb wouldn't gently caress up on user safety to own their posting enemies or let doxxing slide so that is a start

this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

more like 499 good dogs

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
drat we're at the fail walls of text portion now. twas a good run

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

more like 499 good dogs

what happened to the other dog

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

what happened to the other dog

hosed around and found out

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Sleepy nhd

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

wow already practicing your admin voice

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the best version of you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ok back to the important issues at hand. Why don't we have a thread about our favorite American decadence?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there are no good dogs

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Ok back to the important issues at hand. Why don't we have a thread about our favorite American decadence?

make it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol but no. as a person i have a lot of trouble explaining myself clearly and i'm not good when it comes to making serious decisions either something that is a recurring issue with admins on this website. i also dont like the extra attention i've been getting lately either because people i've never interacted with before now seem incredibly enraged by my presence... smh. furthermore, if you make someone that is on the most ignored user list an admin it might break the whole forums and astral will yell at me

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ckf pbuh has shown the way

speng31b
May 8, 2010

pretty smart

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol but no. as a person i have a lot of trouble explaining myself clearly and i'm not good when it comes to making serious decisions either something that is a recurring issue with admins on this website. i also dont like the extra attention i've been getting lately either because people i've never interacted with before now seem incredibly enraged by my presence... smh. furthermore, if you make someone that is on the most ignored user list an admin it might break the whole forums and astral will yell at me

just approve the queue

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

serious post.

why bother making smythe a mod of fake bullshit subforums? make him admin again or ban him imo.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I also take it you don't have the schedule to be a bigger overseer? That would add a lot of stress as well.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
https://voca.ro/1fCi5r2sVBRO

This was very fun to say outloud

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

13 minutes

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

there are no good dogs

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

but we love them anyway

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

I will if I want.

🖕

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat

It was a long fuckin post. It had A LOT of punctuation

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

lmao im a minute in so far lets see if i can do the whole thing

edit: made it three minutes, congrats

Second Hand Meat Mouth has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Apr 18, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

did you read it with greenpos

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

500 good dogs posted:

did you read it with greenpos

need to know htis

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

It was a long fuckin post. It had A LOT of punctuation

if its any consolation its really funny that it took 13 minutes to read

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

KirbyKhan posted:

bro ican smell you room from here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

posting that in sad too was a bold move, let's see how that plays out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

posting that in sad too was a bold move, let's see how that plays out

kirbykhan is hosed up