Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

https://voca.ro/1fCi5r2sVBRO

This was very fun to say outloud

lol what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

kirbykhan is hosed up

lol hosed up posters ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

500 good dogs posted:

lol hosed up posters ftw

yep

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

lol hosed up posters ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

kirby is not the only person to have the idea to read that post, someone in the sagas thread did it too lol. goons ftw.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat

500 good dogs posted:

did you read it with greenpos

I think the banme got gassed so no, but I put a green picture on my monitor to get that authentic computer toucher glow

Edit: lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gen Z congressman
Apr 18, 2023

ram dass in hell posted:

not to pile on or anything lol but what does that make 5 or 6 D&D mods who vociferously denied waging any sort of grudge based posting war against cspam being later revealed as complete lunatics with posting enemies spreadsheets

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i liked the part where he backpedaled said it wasnt an enemies list and then saying some of them were his enemies and then in his banme admitting there was a QCS crew ruining the forums all along

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
kirby is my friend and is under my protection

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i liked the part where he backpedaled said it wasnt an enemies list and then saying some of them were his enemies and then in his banme admitting there was a QCS crew ruining the forums all along

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i feel like a crazy person are cspm posters and dnd posters getting in dumb little slapfights all over the other parts of the forums or what

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

500 good dogs posted:

lol hosed up posters ftw

I been saying this !!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

i feel like a crazy person are cspm posters and dnd posters getting in dumb little slapfights all over the other parts of the forums or what

yeah i am rooting for everyone to lose

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam posters unable to take the win about for once looking like the more normal politics forum are now furiously posting in sad about d&d. hate to see it.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Al! posted:

i don’t know or care

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

i believe this conflagration was mostly confined to D&D

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

i don’t know or care

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

cspam posters unable to take the win about for once looking like the more normal politics forum are now furiously posting in sad about d&d. hate to see it.

ah, rats

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

lobster shirt posted:

They are? Lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b posted:

thinking about doing a meltdown. workshopping ideas to make it interesting

revisiting this in light of recent events. got a lot of new inspiration but the bar has been raised

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al! posted:

the forums war will soon hit Pet Island, and you don't want to see the kinda of Gorilla War they can wage.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh so this guy?

i dont claim him, in my crew

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat
LALD was like the last dude to keep contact with D&D. Everybody else quit or got permabanned. Even Willa stopped going back like last year or whatever.

It was a USPOL thing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Al! posted:

It is easy to start slapfights. Just wander into a thread and say whatever that threadbis about is good and you enjoy it. People lose their minds.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Please take it to the new "shut up in SAD!" megathread for discussion purposes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030090&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Please take it to the new "shut up in SAD!" megathread for discussion purposes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030090&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

in it voted 5

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

al!’s crew takes another L

Gen Z congressman
Apr 18, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

modbrain setting in already

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

huh im still alive

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gen Z congressman posted:

modbrain setting in already

i disagree

speng31b
May 8, 2010

that disagreement is the brain setting in

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

speng31b posted:

you hate to see it, folks

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

damb...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

Say what you will but Fritz banned Brown Moses and for that reason alone he is inducted into C-SPAMs Hall of Heroes. Weak and cowardly Vyelkin would never dare!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he only started backpedaling when fritz made a comment about it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0sXZCzW.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
cspammers gotta get over the subforum mentality with D&D. we're free.