Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sourdough Sam posted:

Greetings stakeholders, I normally use these minutes to commend the efforts of our departments and report on their earnings. Unfortunately 2022 was not a strong year for us and 2023 is looking even worse, but as Walt used to say "On with the show!" I'd like to take this time to go over our action items.

- We are sending C&D and takedown notices to Archive.org for their images of Racist Disneyland. These are photos dating back to as early as 1949 of the unfinished park.

- We are ending construction on Racist Disneyland and will be relinquishing the land back to the Government of Orange County.

- We will be auditing the attraction blueprints and floorplans from Racist Disneyland to assess their potential integration into Disneyland.

Club 33 is open to everyone willing to wear a skirt or jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Club 33 is open to everyone willing to wear a skirt or jacket.

If you throw up due to overindulgence at Club 33 you receive a coupon making your next drinking session there under $500 free.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Saalkin posted:

your the new executive eh? after this meeting we're going go do lines off walts frozen corpse, wanna come?

Wanna come? I already have under the table you dumbass!