Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Katamari Democracy posted:

GBS is just fine. :)

I feel the same, i get the odd oval office probe when im feeling cheaky, but i know what im in for when i do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Charles Bukowski posted:

That meme just reminds me of Something Sensitive. Are those racist sexist homophobes still around?

Nothing wrong with being concerned about the balance of posting freedoms and bringing bad vibes to the place.

you left out the doxxing

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I want Smugworth to be my moderator! This guy right here!

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

So i assume spr is going to be demodded and banned for maliciously stirring up poo poo and trying to blame her forums enemies from the psycho subs for it?

or at least told to never loving come back to gbs.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you want to talk about spr stuff take it to the sagas thread. As much as you may not like her we're not dunking on someone who's having irl issues in this thread and beyond that it's not even GBS feedback so quit it!!!

We all have horrible irl poo poo, its a lame excuse.
If the gbs mod team had a bit more spine about protecting whats ours then this whole sorry affair would have been nipped in the bud months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

verbal enema posted:

What thefuck are you idiots gloating about