Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just wanna post with my friends and do hoodrat thigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
thats dumb af seth lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
okay okay guys i get it new rule you can call each other fags again but using it against someone who is gay is a red line

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Space Kablooey posted:

this

Also please, please for the love of god kill gimmick accounts and gimmick posting on sight. They're not funny, they've never been funny, and there will never be a funny one.

Also make me IK of the RLM thread so i can chain probate driftingmouse and xjakk when they post there

Ban space kablooey for being no fun lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This whole oval office debacle really seems like it shares a lot with whether or not the hard "r" makes a difference

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idiot Americans too dumb to understand the nuanced international perspective of calling someone a oval office is a good take

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bagmonkey posted:

as for megathreads, the key to overcoming megathread anxiety is to click on whatever page is 3 pages from the last post and start reading there. If you enjoy it you can read the rest of the thread. booya, fixed

There is much wisdom to gain from the :reg03:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Full metal jackass about to hit tha mods with the ol "Chinatown Special" ITT :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Space Kablooey posted:

Things on astral's high priority list:

* gamefaq rating buttons for impzone

Things on astral's low priority list:

* Everything else

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Maybe the best solution is just to give everyone mod buttons and ability to give a hot 6 to whoever they like

Chaos reigns

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Maybe from now on I will reply only with animated GIFs.

I brought this idea up in SAD and got a probation great job mod team real helpful

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I WILL FIGHT ANYONE IN THESE FORUMS TO THE DEATH TO BE IK OF THE DOOBIE THREAD

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will enthusiastically draw many mspaint penises for any thread that comes up

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how do you buy someone else plat, im worried if he doesnt get an email or pm he will never know he got unbanned :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yeah because you know I just keep a goddamn rolodex of every users email address :jerkbag:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MrQwerty posted:

yeah the systems regarding purchasing upgrades and avatars are pretty wanting and 20 years out of date

:10bux: to send a message over the internet seemed more reasonable back when it cost a quarter to shoot your friend a text

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm an Australian and despite what people seem to sometimes get from my posts I don't think there's anything wrong with banning the word. My problem is a lot of other poo poo floating by randomly because it "isn't as harmful" or some poo poo.

That mods apparently get together and collectively ban one specific word because it harms people but you get to see people unironically describing things they don't like as "aids" is kind of hosed up.

Say the "c-word"? Instant probe. Call someone the "r-word"? Maybe something will happen if it gets reported. Say someone's opinions are "aids"? Eh, who cares.

A lot of people say a lot of horrible poo poo with no recourse, including directed slurs, but it's only words that are milquetoast outside the US that y'all care about? loving weird.

It's been more than 20 years so AIDS is funny now south park said it's okay now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Charles Bukowski posted:

I think another big problem is that we can't post threads on the unofficial SA app. Not an SA problem, but I'm sure that cuts down on potential threads.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There should just be one great big slur megathread where we can all just go and post em all even the really bad ones, get em all outta our system ya know

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
rear end and tiddies rear end rear end and tiddies

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We should start calling broads fannys instead of cunts I think that's like the equivalent right?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can we have up and down votes and give users Something Awful gold that we buy for really good posts?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm voting for deez nuts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got probated for participating in an on topic conversation about parachute retarded ordnance

I think that was retarded as gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can I be an admin? I'm ready now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa: why the gently caress would you ever be sorry for it lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Snyping a page is like getting a double yolk egg, no one can ever know when it's gonna happen but you just gotta smile and feel a lil bit lucky when it does (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hard to say, do you know?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol Spinz got probated again because gbs SAD hates women

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want to be a lieutenant but you gotta say it LEFTenant like the limeys do cause it sounds funnier

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
New forums rule every post regardless of topic must include homegrown

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can I be a mod for the pellet palace?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
With homelessness on the rise in America for the last 5 years there's never been a better time for Bum Fights revival maybe someone should make a thread?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

russian pic site

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Maybe if theyd shut up and post tits more the real posters would have less of a problem with them hanging around :shrug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

nooner it would be really funny if you drove by with another whopper of a sexist joke after all that discussion

imo of course

hehm, let me tell you how women be about ... shopping :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why isn't smug a mod yet? Everryone is asking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We should all post in a cool irc room a #gbs irc could you imagine that?