Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
as it turns out that some plague rats was buying RTA avatars for herself according to Jeffrey himself, I feel like they owe Rust an apology since she came in here accusing them of having done it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

thunderspanks posted:

haven't the admins always been able to see who buys an av? I feel like this has come up in the past before. what a wild ride catching up on that thread was.

If you buy an AV for someone else, you are not logged in and I guess your IP isn't logged. You have to be logged in to buy it for yourself since it is 5 dollars cheaper. That 5 dollar discount is why she was caught.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Well that's an embarrassing reveal for spr. Those she is critical of are still bad posters.

It's way more than embarrassing. It's super hosed up.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

No I woke up like 30 mins ago. I'm having coffee and some weed out in my porch. Was there something else besides Jeffrey logging in from the Caymans to smite spr(deservedly)again?

She was buying them for herself to accuse others (Rust Marsailis or however his name is spelled specifically) of buying them for her so she could point to them as a reason Rust needs to be banned.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Oh yeah it also came out that she had been doing this sort of thing since 2021.