Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
40 year old man calling another 40 year old man a oval office on a web forum that laughs about human tragedy and regularly posts a man's gaping rear end in a top hat = a hate crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

40 year old man calling another 40 year old man a retard on a web forum because he is defending pedophilic anime as misunderstood art = bigotry in the highest order

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

The point is the absurdity of you being so concerned over the word oval office or retard. It's about context and is the exact same discussion you're already having.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

my dude I'm sorry you're BIG mad you can't run around dropping the r-word everywhere like it's 2005 and the Black Eyed Peas are popular but times have changed, society has moved on, and you should too

I honestly don't give a poo poo about using it personally. The fact people endlessly litigate this dumbass poo poo because theyre scared to death trying to comprehend context or posts is dumb as hell.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)