Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
If they can say it, why cant I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Im gonna say it and no one can stop me

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Saalkin posted:

oval office

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You’re right, and I’m going to edit my post in a minute because I let my utter and absolute hatred of QCS/SAD color my words. That’s on me and this isn’t the place for it. And no, I’m not still mad about MPP/Derpies/deviantart whatever. I agree that those subjects were controversial, BUT other than grumbling I accepted the administrative decisions about them. I didn’t go crying to QCS because things didn’t go my way. All QCS and SAD do is allow the same twenty squeaky wheels to disingenuously call for blood and dictate policy in forums they only enter to troll.

Derpies was a sex pest and harassed multiple goons off forums for years lol, lmao

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Smugworth posted:

In light of recent events, let me just say that I, Smugworth, candidate for GBS moderator, plan to take a hard stance on posters from outside GBS with a proven track record of poo poo stirring, fabricating and fomenting drama, and frankly a toxic, unhealthy obsession with this fine forum. This is not the place to work out your frustrations from whatever you may be going through, and I sure as poo poo won't turn the other cheek because you happen to be in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo. Those types are not welcome in GBS.

Vote Smugworth for moderator in 2023!

My feedback is your AV makes you seem like a sex criminal and thus would make a great GBS mod. Mod this guy asap im sure he has a lot of good ideas to make gbs a fun place to post