Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Smugworth posted:

I for one feel there is a severe lack of phone poster representation in the moderationship of GBS

I have always been a phone poster and will continue to fight for phone posting rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I hate seeing the dogshit SAD subforum but I'm a grown up and will accept that I can't fix SA or GBS

Deal

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

having posting enemies is so insanwly cringe and fail btw. not feedback for gbs mods but rather epically righteous posters like bigbadsteve

Your av just saw the look I gave you

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

They are wrong of course I've seen the posts

I could not believe my eyes when there was serious discussion about how awful the blood lust is in the OSHA thread

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Oh dammit
Pricks blanked my Sa Mart thread ad

Imagine getting so pissed at me to spend money to say they should ban me

Sure let's take it down to 48 women from 49

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Yup

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Charles Bukowski posted:

GBS look at my new kitty, he is the bestest lil guy. Rescued him from a place with way too many cats not being cared for, now he's a grade A fuckin kitty cat and I'm gonna spoil him rotten.

:love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

FilthyImp posted:

Posters in SAD telling you just to not visit threads that aren't for you but clutching their pearls over the possibility of someone, somewhere, posting the crash scene from Final Destination 2.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

There is no reason for that bitch to be in here, she never has anything good to say about GBS and she always brags about how she never reads it.

They threadbanned you and harassed you in the saga thread, show a little spine Seth

Again I'll take my probe, don't care busy irl

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I got very lucky with my first dog, he's a year old now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

The trolls mostly come out at night
Mostly

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Kchama posted:

as it turns out that some plague rats was buying RTA avatars for herself according to Jeffrey himself, I feel like they owe Rust an apology since she came in here accusing them of having done it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4026563&pagenumber=34&perpage=40#post530689203

Yes
Honestly, things may chill a bit now and that will be nice for everyone:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I know some of you really don't like it but this is why you should listen to your mother :smuggo: