Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I know there are some technical issues on the backend where things can get wonky once a thread reaches x pages. I think it’s more that it’s hard for new folks to get into the culture of a mega thread because there’s thousands of pages of back history. I say :justpost: but I can understand less adventurous or newer posters getting intimidated by larger threads.

This is why I avoid the megathreads. Feels like I need to read ancient scrolls from thousands of years ago just to see what the hell everyones talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU