Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
good work to everyone involved

sorry about your mom, im sure she would been proud of this effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
going ro dump bleach on these day olds before tossing them just in case some homeless guy i disagree with tries to eat them

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
request so I can keep my phone service running sent in

edit: i got some job searches, mental doctors, and disability lawyers who need ways to contact me

World Famous W has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Jul 28, 2023

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i will cont8nue to have the ability to communicate with the wider world. thanks goons

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
hell yeah

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
honestly, don't set a hard line for it. one of those 'know it when i see it' things

i trust yall will make the right call most the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
goon fund kept me fed and with transportation a week or so back when an emergency cropped up. thank yall and goon bless