Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

I submitted a request towards end of last week and hadn't heard anything yet. Absolutely not trying to rush anyone just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle. My situation can hold several days if need be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Tiler Kiwi posted:

It was sent out a bit ago - sorry about that. If it hasn't been received, please PM me.

I received $125 of the $200 requested. To be clear I'm in no way complaining and if the rest isn't doable I absolutely understand. You guys have saved my rear end multiple times by now and I'm incredibly grateful for all you do. Just started a new job that actually pays well so I'm hoping in a few months when I'm all caught up I can switch to giving to the fund.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

I just want to thank the people who run this fund. The past year and a half I came close to repeatedly losing everything and being homeless and on several occasions you guys are what kept enough food in the fridge.