Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
<neoliberalishly> it is time to heavily leverage the goon fund on the stock market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Once you get the 501c3 filing done, you’ll be eligible for corporate donations matching. Which is both kinda funny and will kick up the cashflow at least a little.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Someday once I'm the billionaire capitalist, I'll have my assistants arrange things so I can give you gigantic novelty checks directly.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
This goonfund putting up a Patreon after all of the poo poo surrounding the end of the last one will create walls of meltdowns that will absolutely not help anyone.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Between the interim and the official one, I've personally put down
Interim: $1850
Regular: $3833.33

since late December. Those specific numbers can be what they are because I'm a single computer toucher and I have that money to give but I'm guessing that I'm at least one of the top handful most owned people if this fund isn't more or less succeeding at what it intends to do. At a point, goons need to either just donate or stop complaining about old goon projects, how they don't want to do another service or whatever thing they want to throw out for why they don't want to.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
pentyne I'm not going to read your post but you of all people should just absolutely shut the gently caress up and stay out of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
It’s really not going to convince people on cspam being mostly normal-for-goons and to be trusted to deliver on the promises of the fund.