Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
I lost track of this thread for a bit after the reboot. There previously was not a method to set up a recurring subscription. Reading the OP, it says that there is now and that CashApp is the way to get it to you with the lowest fees. You also mentioned you were having trouble with Paypal. Are you just having trouble sending or receiving with Paypal? If I set up a recurring donation via Paypal would that be an issue? Or is there a way to do it via CashApp (I don't use this and would prefer not to set up a recurring payment on a platform I don't check regularly, but it's not a big deal if it is easier for you guys and gets the most money there)?

Whichever option works easier for you with the most money received and is still somewhat easy to keep track of on my end is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU