Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
All I can really say is just in case you're reading this, thank you, Lady Radia, and I'm really sorry that a horrible idiot chased you off the forums. I hope that someday you're able to come back on your own terms, and if there's any way I can help with that, you don't need a forums account to email me at my admin email address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Fajita Queen posted:

How very leftist of you to gloat about people starving because your friend was asked to provide basic accountability.

Huh I thought landlords weren't allowed to post in cspam

Please do not do this here.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pohl posted:

I wasn't gloating. Why are you so defensive that you instantly had that takeaway?

You too, please just let it go. This thread isn't a place to relitigate that fight.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

Got a letter from the IRS that we are an official 501c3, effective March 8 2023!!!

awesome news, congrats!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
feeding goons with your boss's money, living the dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
you all rock, everybody who donates to this fund rocks, every goon who has reached out to the fund in a time of need is deserving of a helping hand and it is fantastic that they are getting it