Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

mrfreeze posted:

I submitted a request towards end of last week and hadn't heard anything yet. Absolutely not trying to rush anyone just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle. My situation can hold several days if need be.

Has anyone got back to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

It was sent out a bit ago - sorry about that. If it hasn't been received, please PM me.

Yeah shoulda just asked directly, sorry. Wasn't trying to start poo poo I swear!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Ghosthotel posted:

put in a request. finally starting a new job this monday and will have real income at the end of the month

Congrats!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Congratulations guys, and thank you

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
When will the live debates start, and who is hosting them?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

aw frig aw dang it posted:

You guys are doing a kickass job!

I read that as dickass and I approve of that as a new complimentary idiom

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I don't know what the right thing to do is but it does seem kind of funny to make someone :justpost: to be applicable

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I would empty quote and post trun a million times to get help but I already like doing that

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Wait wait, make it like godfather. "Someday, and that day may never come. I will ask a post from you."

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pillowpants posted:

As the budgeting goon from 15 years ago - I’d love to help with this in any way I could

Don't have him color code your graphs though :cheeky:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Give to the goon fund, not only does it help those in need but they also killed Henry Kissinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Tyvm done

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 00:07 on Dec 20, 2023