Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i made a donation in honor of lady radia as well. let us all follow her example and be generous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

would like to request 14 cents...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Crescent Wrench posted:

How about an excuse to bump the thread with some much-needed positivity? Just put in a one-time donation and set up a small recurring payment as well.

hell yeah

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what does it look like now

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i am sure, to the extent that us-based cspam posters who like russia are asking for money from the fund, that they probably need the money too. and i dont think anyone wants for peoples post histories to be vetted to make sure they have the correct politics before the money is paid out.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i don't think we need to continue this slapfight :thanks:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

War and Pieces posted:

my buddy and comrade got his car impounded pls donate

ls editing out the image embed

not what this thread is for and your friend sounds like a dumbass. buy hiim an account however.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 16:47 on Sep 7, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah i think there is good reason to be leery of a new account but if someone has an old account and they just don't post, that doesn't seem like a problem at all

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thank you to you and the whole committee for all yall do 🙏🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol wow i donated a lot more than i realized. well, glad it went to a good cause, thank you rqc :cheers: