Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it is time for you to run a year-end campaign. you're a nonprofit now. you have to spam your donors to give before year-end.

in fact today was "giving tuesday" which many nonprofits use as the beginning of their eoy campaigns.

break out your mailchimp account. its time to spam.

i am sending 2 emails a week with a/b tests on each

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
many nonprofit professionals feel wary about asking their donors for money. dont. they give you money because they like you and what you do. the key to a successful fundraising apparatus is 1) creating donor touchpoints 2) having some rich donors to create strong bases and a capstone foundation to polish off large projects and most importantly, 3) absolutely shamelessly hammering those mfs for cash. i dont think #2 applies 2 u kuz you're not doing any capital projects. unless? goonfund hq??

good luck and god bless

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
twas also in my spam. webmasters please fix your dkim settings and such between mailchimp or w/e and your domain :cheerdoge: this is what fixes it :eng101: (then it will go into promotions instead :w00t:)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

https://mailchimp.com/help/set-up-email-domain-authentication/ :tipshat:

its the same for all of them, i did it for constant contact, same process. just going into your domain and making a few CNAME and TXT records. takes like 10 mins. it may take a while to update tho. mine took like an hour or smth until it updated from busted to working