Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

really queer Christmas posted:

With the current funds of $332.89, we can currently answer the outstanding requests, but not until 1/31. Any requests made after right now will have to wait until the outstanding requests are able to be fulfilled. If you have an urgent need - WE CANNOT FULFILL IT AT THIS TIME. If you have a request that may need funds in the future - you can submit it but there are no guarantees we will be able to help by your deadline. Please take this into consideration for your own sake.

I didn't get a chance to do my usual year-end charity donations, my father-in-law was dying and I was focused on family stuff. Just emptied my venmo balance and sent a second donation to help you help some goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU